Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

You seem pretty passionate about our league mate. What interest do you have in bagging out someone from a team that's not even in your league?
well i have a few mates at play for congupna and i like to follow the murray and picola league. i wasnt really bagging him out besides saying that sid didnt get a kick when i saw him play my main point was that the favourite for the b&f would have an impact. but i shouldnt have said that about sid though, i have only seen him play once so, sorry

well i have a few mates at play for congupna and i like to follow the murray and picola league. i wasnt really bagging him out besides saying that sid didnt get a kick when i saw him play my main point was that the favourite for the b&f would have an impact. but i shouldnt have said that about sid though, i have only seen him play once so, sorry

Looking at the scores, he actually got 3rd best for Moama. So he must have a got a few kicks.

Ryan Hon - Moama
Brad Sanderson - Echuca
Mark Watson - Tongala
Todd Gallagher - Deni
Mark Whiley/Reid Crowe - Finley
Dan Buzza - Numurkah
Marcus Walsh - Nathalia
Brayden Eddy - Cobram
Jack Linehan - Congupna
Jake Beams - Mulwala
Barooga???

I think reid crowe is out for the year with a hip or knee injury

Boys, boys, boys.... I'm sure you've all seen the rubbish that is spoken on the GVFL under 18s board and that it is not tolerated; the same applies here. Cut the crap and stick to talking football or don't post here at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got a new moderator do we? ;)

Deni v Moama tomorrow should show us how close the top 6 is to each other. I'd expect Deni to win pretty easily though with Honny playing seniors.

Haha cheers mate :p

id expect my boys to get up but we might get a bit of rain here so ya never know

Looking forward to good games in the 3rds and 1sts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back