Barnaby Joyce, Coalition MP for New England

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's not kid ourselves .....Joe aint going to accept it regardless of the big end of town.

You can not continually outlay more than you make - especially when it is basically operating expenses and not investments.

Think WA .....we've been through one hell of a boom (GST arrangements aside), we've overspent and the legacy for our kids will be a bill for increased maintenance costs.

The reason I mentioned Keating was his banana republic speech, good leaders make tough decisions and bring the joes with them. We all still try and leave something for the next generation I believe or maybe I'm getting to old and senile. We have to tighten our belts but big end town got start first.

It's alright to borrow to acquire assets; it's not OK to borrow to pay for the groceries.
Exactly but nobody seems to realise that point when referring to WA. They act like we spent it on consumption products.

Paul Murray mentioned last night that it's a bit silly that we have an acting PM just because the actual one happens to be out of the country, like he becomes totally uncontactable or something. I'd never thought of that before but I think I have to agree. Especially now.

Awkward.
http://www.theguardian.com/australi...ccepted-in-2005-copper-redundant-for-internet
Barnaby Joyce and Fiona Nash acknowledged in 2005 that copper was fast becoming “redundant” in the delivery of internet services and recommended the Howard government investigate the cost of fibre to the home.

A paper, Future-Proofing Telecommunications in Non-Metropolitan Australia, was written by the Nationals leader and deputy leader when they were senators-elect with academic Troy Whitford for the National Party thinktank, the Page Research Centre.

It was designed to address rural concerns about the sale of the last chunk of Telstra under the Howard government.

Friend of the farmers.

Q0HG6ya.jpg

More like looking after what's under the soil.

Lol part of me wants to see Barnarby stay for the pure comedic value and buffoonery he brings to the LNP and the democratic process.
But part of me wants to see him crash and burn for the fun of seeing a true idiot who has worked his way to the top of the idiot tree come crashing down.

Tony Windsor could beat Barnaby Joyce in New England seat, poll says

The prospect of the popular independent standing against the new Nationals leader has increased with polling showing he could benefit from preferences

http://www.theguardian.com/australi...t-barnaby-joyce-in-new-england-seat-poll-says

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't hear it but word on the street is he just hung himself.

When he asked PK 'do you want the water, or do you want a confession?' was a good bit. Or when asked if in hindsight he should have asked more questions: with the benefit of hindsight I'd have won every Melbourne Cup I ever bet on. Or when asked if the unredacted doccuments relating to the purchase should be released: 'All I can say is what I'm saying, I don't care if they are I have absolutely nothing to hide, this is an absolute load of horse poo'.

Quite a few highlights.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back