Gaming NCAA Football 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NCAA Football 10 - Discussion

GG, never say I play cheesey against you again
That game I pulled out the Double WR pass on madden was nothing compared to the s**t I just delivered Rory

I called circus a few times (didn't come off annoyingly)
I called statue of liberty play a few times (inclusing a TD plus another 50- yard odd run)
I called fake field goals and passed a TD
I called fake punts and converted to passes with the Punter

I was playing seriously up untill 17-7, then after I hit 31-14 I went ape s**t and was being a complete idiot

Punted on 1st down twice (I didnt want to run up the score too much after 45-14 so I gave Rory some offensive opportunities)

I'll admit I suck arse but I'm still getting used to the controls, plus I got a pre owned version of the game so I have to learn the controls but yeah I refuse to play against people who always pull that s**t and riggys its not just you, I refuse to play some of my mates when they come over.

That's pretty nasty of you to do that all to a new player. Not very nice.
He was a good challange for a half
I hit 17-7 with 1 second left in the 2nd quater
i go for the onside kick (reducing the risk of a TD) and he returns it for a TD back to 17-14

That's when I unleashed hell to avoid embarressment losing to a newbie (and it showed winning 45-14)

ill be serious with him from now on

But it is Boise after all, so dont be suprised if some trick plays get called :p

EDIT: It also didn't help when Im in blue on the blue turf
he couldnt even see my players

I wont be pulling that again, but it could be a good tactic against people better than me

Well personally, i dont care if people cheese to all hell.
But glitching is evil, and i know when people do them.
I dont know how to do them myself because i refuse to know, human nature that people losing or needing a key 1st down/score or stop will resort to a glitch here and there.
Just think it's really low and nasty.
But cheesing is something completely different----just running the same money plays over and over. As an opponent you're bound to face everything and anything, all kinds of money plays and cheese tactics, so better than whinging about it is to learn to stop them. Also because we ALL cheese to varying degrees.

But glitching is evil, and i know when people do them. I refuse to play anyone who glitches, just kills any enjoyment out of a game. See, cos i dont mind winning/losing, tip my hat to a better player or better game, never quit glitch on people etc, let them earn a rewarded win. But when people start glitching it's just lame and they dont deserve the win they get when i d/c.

I should of just lied about the controls XD

GG - one reason for you to get the game - ERIN ANDREWS

Loving Road to Glory, speed HB playing for Alabama - got the starting job by the second week and ran over FIU's defence XD

(Also the biggest trick play I'll ever do is speed option, because half the time I trick myself by not knowing the controls or how the play is done)

hahahah Take that!
I was making a comeback against Fresno State, was down 26-6 during the game

I brought it back to 26-21 when I failed a 4th and 2 3 yards out of a TD.
they stopped me

Fresno State start a rushing drive, and I burn my timeouts

1:40 to go in the game

and instead of kneeing it they go for the run, I force a fumble and return it for a TD
and I hit the statue of liberty play to go up 29-26

On the next drive they come out and march down to the redzone. 1st and goal, run for loss, 2nd and goal, incompletion, 3rd and goal, sack and fumbled (recovered by OL), 4th and goal FG

now I have 11 seconds to avoid any mistakes before OT

OMG, sooooooooo close. Connected on Curcus, but Fresno state tackled me 10 yards from the endzone

OT to come

OT1
Fresno State scores TD+XP (36-29)
Boise State scores TD+XP (36-36)

OT2
Boise State scores FG (36-39)
Fresno State score TD (42-39)

I lose :(

Re: NCAA Football 10 on ps3

Just tried to buy through there... said "this item can not be shipped to this address"...

Anyone got any other ideas??

I got mine from playasia.com. Took about a week to arrive

Lose the National Championship with USC

LSU offer me a job - they had the top recruiting class in the country by far (What faith they have in their coach).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suggestion for everyone

Try using Luvtotha9s roster - it's actually quite good. I'm currently using the Minnesota Golden Gophers, Decker is a beast - the QBs are a beast and it's possible to recruit players.

Suggestion for everyone

Try using Luvtotha9s roster - it's actually quite good. I'm currently using the Minnesota Golden Gophers, Decker is a beast - the QBs are a beast and it's possible to recruit players.
lol
Love to the 9ers
I assume you're talking about the 49ers

the irony coming from a fan of a divisional rival :p

I may download that eventually, would be good to have correct names
I just generate the names

in Dynasty I'm changing teams every year ATM (want to win all rivalry trophies)

Started with Houston and won the Bayou Battle (or what ever it's called against Rice)

2nd season and im off to Utah State to win that little tournoment with Utah and BYU

My XBOX and I will have to go looking for a PAL version.
wont be able to get one
the game is only released for american zones (which wont be PAL)
PS3 is the only game type of game you can get from the states and bring it here and play, Sony insisted it had no zoneing restrictions

i have an NTSC X360 and transformer to allow use here in Australia.
Looking to sell it actually.
Why I got a PS3 instead -- region free games and so far free online.
playing online is free but you have to pay for crap online
I want the A(merican)FL heritage jumpers in madden 10 but i am not going to pay for it

ordered this game off ebay on friday from the US. Can not wait for it to get here! are you able to create a school to play offline or is it just for online?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back