Welcome New (and old) BigFooty Cats supporters - introduce yourself here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Guys, just joined this page... have been keeping an eye on it for a few years and thought it was time i started throwing my 2 cents in.
And should probably start making some Geelong supporter friends, at the moment im surrounded by Bombers fans (Hawkins made that very fun this year). Also a budding sports jounralist, so hopefully this could help that dream. Look forward to the heated discussions, differing opinions and constantly talking about my beloved Geelong Cats.

Been a longtime biased and one-eyed cats supporter for my entire life, have been on here for a few months now but tend not to post so much in football sections, in my short time here I have posted mostly in the NBA and Motorsport sections. I have been a bit shy in the AFL section as I probably don't have the football smarts like some members of the forum, as the off-season progresses I might try to be more involved.
Anyway, Go Cats :)
I'm just going to reintroduce myself here, as this was my old account and I didn't want my screen name to be my first + second name so I made a new account.
Anyway who is greatly excited for the coming season, hopefully our offseason recruits can all make an impact :)

I'm just going to reintroduce myself here, as this was my old account and I didn't want my screen name to be my first + second name so I made a new account.
Anyway who is greatly excited for the coming season, hopefully our offseason recruits can all make an impact :)

Atlanta , is the user name.. your residence? We seem to have a few OS posters. Atlanta is a hot city , is it not? I look forward to you bringing that heat in your football contribution & debate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atlanta , is the user name.. your residence? We seem to have a few OS posters. Atlanta is a hot city , is it not? I look forward to you bringing that heat in your football contribution & debate
Late reply here but I actually live in Warrnambool a 2 hour drive from Geelong so I can't answer your question about Atlanta

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was in Atlanta on business early in the Olympic year. The whole city was frozen solid for 3 days, and nobody could leave their homes or hotels. Even the Coke works froze. So did the local ice works.

I got into footy by stumbling onto the 2011 Grand Final, which was put on regular ESPN. I became a Cats fan on the spot. Call me a front runner, but I'm with the Cats for life. I support the team as an International Member. Top of my short list is to see them at the MCG...the opponent doesn't really matter.

I got into footy by stumbling onto the 2011 Grand Final, which was put on regular ESPN. I became a Cats fan on the spot. Call me a front runner, but I'm with the Cats for life. I support the team as an International Member. Top of my short list is to see them at the MCG...the opponent doesn't really matter.
Ok front runner, get your skates on and let the Cats take you for a ride!!
Welcome!

I was in Atlanta on business early in the Olympic year. The whole city was frozen solid for 3 days, and nobody could leave their homes or hotels. Even the Coke works froze. So did the local ice works.
Oh Fred you're so droll! :)

I'm a brand new, fresh out the box footy fan!! Started following the sport about a year ago and the cats as of Rd 5 vs Hawthorn.. Looking forward to this season, and GO CATS!

EDIT: UPON reflection I may have posted on this board before. May be a little tipsy.

Last edited:
I'm a brand new, fresh out the box footy fan!! Started following the sport about a year ago and the cats as of Rd 5 vs Hawthorn.. Looking forward to this season, and GO CATS!

EDIT: UPON reflection I may have posted on this board before. May be a little tipsy.
That's probably the best way to be when you post here. Or it certainly helps! ;)

Did you have business at the meth lab?,I'm betting FredLeDeux isn't even your real name.

Did you have business at the meth lab?,I'm betting FredLeDeux isn't even your real name.
It's Heisenberg.

paul_newman_zpsbpe54bto.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back