New Crows Away Guernsey Released

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought I was going to hate it. I am pleasantly surprised, I actually think it is reasonably good (depite it being pretty much a blatant rip off of Hawthorn).

It is far better than our last away jumper but nowhere near as good as our away jumper in the mid 2000s and not as good as the yellow heritage jumper we wore against Port.

While it is clearly a blatant rip off of the Hawthorn guernsey, I actually like it. I still think the previous away guernsey was the best one, this one is still pretty good, and better than the red clash strip of death and miles better than the original away guernsey.

While I like the pre-season polo top, the training tops and on-field media polo look like the el-cheapo Crows gear you get out of K-Mart and Best and Less.

Hi!! ;) We will be allowed to wear our 'home' guernsey in some away games this year (for instance, probably v Geelong and Collingwood). The AFL's advice is that if you only want one away/clash guernsey, use white as the base colour. They will have white shorts but blue socks.

Thanks for the clarification you've given, as well as thank god for the blue socks. :thumbsu:

I'm warming to it but I'd really like to see it from all angles before making any final comment.

Has anybody (*looks at afccomau*) got any shots of the guernsey from the back, or even more pertinent, shots from various angles of a player wearing the whole new outfit, shorts and socks included , which is the only real way that a realistic assessment can be made.

Anyone?? (*looks at afccomau again*) :)

The gold bits look to like an orange colour. (including the colour in the Crow's eye)

Compare the Home guernsey gold with the away guernsey gold to see the difference. It needs to be more yellow.

The coaches shirt is starting to resemble a Norwood shirt because of the lack of Gold in it.

Other than that, its not to bad.

....clearly our design for the clash strip this year, and your clubs design..but its ironic first time you have reebok, you get one of the shittest jumpers you've ever had.

Hi!! ;) We will be allowed to wear our 'home' guernsey in some away games this year (for instance, probably v Geelong and Collingwood). The AFL's advice is that if you only want one away/clash guernsey, use white as the base colour. They will have white shorts but blue socks.

Thanks! Sounds good :thumbsu:;)

I'm looking forward to seeing the whole ensemble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont mind the guernsey from the front. need to see the back though... predominantly white with blue numbers maybe?

as for the apparel. it's horrendous. all look like cheap rip offs from kmart with that logo plastered in the middle of everything. thanks afc for saving me $50-80 on my annual shirt, <insert random piece of apparel here>.

Re: New Away Gurnsey Announced

don't know why you'd change your old logo. the new one is a disgrace and so is the jumper. shame because adelaide's clash strip last year was probably one the best i've seen in recent memory.

2010awayguernsey1.jpg

Really like
Not enough blue at the top :thumbsdown:
love

Not a terrible away shirt, but the training tops are awful. Why not put the new 'logo' to one side? Blahhhh....

0,,7145571,00.jpg

Not a great desigin imo

What are the boys doing back at the club? :confused::p

I think the navy of the logo on the top could be darker especially when comparing it to the logo on the building behind them, which looks great dark, I guess it will contrast better with white shorts though.

The home guernsey looks so normal. I'll have to get used to seeing it like that again as its been a while!

What are the boys doing back at the club? :confused::p

I think the navy of the logo on the top could be darker especially when comparing it to the logo on the building behind them, which looks great dark, I guess it will contrast better with white shorts though.

The home guernsey looks so normal. I'll have to get used to seeing it like that again as its been a while!

It's not darker, its exactly the same colour, it just looks darker when you get too close and look up at it, when you are looking at it from across the street and normal eye level its the same foul mid french navy blue :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back