News New Jumpers for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being worn v Port Adelaide, Freo, St Kilda and Richmond. Further proof that the AFL clash policy is a complete farce considering they'll wear the home v West Coast, Adelaide and Carlton.

I assume they'll be doing another Anzac jumper again? Black/White v black with white shorts is never a good look.

Being worn v Port Adelaide, Freo, St Kilda and Richmond. Further proof that the AFL clash policy is a complete farce considering they'll wear the home v West Coast, Adelaide and Carlton.

I assume they'll be doing another Anzac jumper again? Black/White v black with white shorts is never a good look.
In what ******* world do we clash with Freo?

In what ******* world do we clash with Freo?

As has been pointed out on this board, they should be called contrast jumpers and worn a truck load more especially in Melbourne.

Just because something isn't strictly a clash doesn't mean we should avoid using it. Red v dark Purple is clearly going to be easier to view than black v dark purple.

Fremantle clash with Adelaide
Adelaide clash with Fremantle

Adelaide clash with Essendon
Fremantle clash with Essendon

Essendon do not clash with Adelaide or Fremantle

Thats logic for ya!

*you can substitute the likes of Brisbane, Carlton, Collingwood and West Coast into this equation and it still works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just love that Mero called it in September.

View attachment 214539
Ahem... stormy in June - with signatures. :fire:
140169_8abb7ef93c250f491f56230eb3328de7.png

TBH I don't think that Essendon clash works.

Ok, it fulfils all of their anal criteria but on the field the sash will be lost and it is going to look like a plain red jumper with two random thin black lines. Still, it's good to see a genuine clash strip. Welcome to the 21st Century, Essendon. Hope you get to play a Grand Final in that thing.

The new Essendon clash jumper looks good, but they should have a third jumper to wear when they play us at the 'Gabba or the Crows at the Oval (like they would under the Premier League clash system)

I like that they have kept the names of premiership players, always believed every club should create their own tradition in their clash jumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back