Mod. Notice New Mods for the Geelong Board

Remove this Banner Ad

its not the pepper spray you need to worry about.

its the bomb… :cool:

GO Catters

Decided to go easy on you for the first night.
See you after a cats game :)

Sad if this means you'll be posting less now TC. Your insights are profound and unique, as is your way of expressing them. Always read your posts as a priority. Thanks for everything so far.

Catempire- congratulations. Took me all of one day to appreciate your knowledge and insights, despite the huge disappointment of wanting to log on in 2008 as your username when I first joined! Long term fan of that great Aussie group, perfect username. You must have good taste in music too?

Dazbroncos. Nothing needs to be said. Just about anybody who posts on our board would feel as if they know you really well and that is a true gift.

We have great mods and posters, but this is meant to be said at Christmas time...

Just like our team .. this board must continue move forward. Transition in our Mods is a sign of that.

So in keeping with that..
please welcome some new Mods to the best board on BigFooty.. catempire and dazbroncos

They will start out as Spec Mods , but I'm sure it will not take long before they have a full grasp of things.

They are two posters of the highest quality , they shown level headed approach over a long period of time.
Im sure they will continue on in fantastic way.

I have mainly enjoyed my time as a Mod but will but stepping back from the role.. A special thanks to all the posters on this board that have given positive feedback over the last few years I have done it

Turbo.
Great choices for the role.
Kick back and enjoy your retirement TC

Great choices for the role.
Kick back and enjoy your retirement TC
Is there a retirement village for retired Mods ?

Oh wait,here are some retired Bigfooty Mods
19noa-exercise-blog480.jpg

Of course you wouldn't get it. You only have to look at your sig to know why :D

Congrats dazbroncos and catempire may you give instant reds to every hawthorn supporter that ventures onto our board :thumbsu:
Catempire appears to be something of an intellectual who is prepared to have the occasional dip: perhaps the Harry Taylorosaurus Rex of the moderating team. Dazbroncos on the other hand is the globetrotting boy made good with the powerful connections and golden tonsils, but far more loyal: kind of a genetic cross between Tom Harley and Max Rooke.

Whatever, good choices both. Happy moderating you two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back