New Premier Partner - Four'N Twenty

Remove this Banner Ad

The Boss having a shot at everyone not onboard with Port

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-27/ports-pie-play

haha about 100m from the southern entrance

and

The move by Port to sign a Victorian pie manufacturer over South Australian brands Balfours and Vili's will raise eyebrows in Adelaide.

Koch denied the local brands were snubbed, though, insisting it was their decision to ignore the Power and not vice versa. "We're not ditching a South Australian brand; both Balfours and Vili's were given the opportunity to invest in us – they didn't share our vision," he said. "We're a national brand and they didn't see the same commercial opportunity in Port Adelaide as Four'N Twenty does.

"We've got to get over this South Australian narrow focus; we play footy on a national stage, commercially we've got to play on the national stage too."

This what you get by stonewalling us from any cut from the food and drink at the Oval SANFL. A little cut you greedy campaigners and we keep our mouths closed. But no, through your greed you can not see the Forrest from the the trees. I would expect the club to now encourage our members to spend their money elsewhere.

Great to have another national brand on board, I made sure to watch the major free to air news bulletins tonight so I could see the footage. It was interesting that 9 seemed to have a longer story complete with vox pops of morons on the street saying we should be sponsored by Fruchocs or Magic Mountain instead, while 7 had none of that and much shorter coverage that mentioned we had talked to Balfours and Vilis but they weren't feeling it.

Last edited:
Not sure what the early posts were on about.
I like their pies and they also have a great range of pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously Alan if you are worried about what's in your food, don't eat a fu(king pie you fu(kW!t.

And balfoours sucks d!(is, I should know I worked their , and their food is shhhiiiittttt.

Couple of years ago, came here to see whether X player has signed and see IF we had a sponsor. These days come here to find out who is sponsoring us and the length of player X's contract extensions. Loving this sh!t

Another day, another sponsor wanting to climb on to the juggernaut.

Great to have another national brand on board, I made sure to watch the major free to air news bulletins tonight so I could see the footage. It was interesting that 9 seemed to have a longer story complete with vox pops of morons on the street saying we should be sponsored by Fruchocs or Magic Mountain instead, while 7 had none of that and much shorter coverage that mentioned we had talked to Balfours and Vilis but they we're feeling it.

We're out of their league .

Great news on another Premier Partner.

Love how the club was able to sign a National brand on one hand, and on another sign a truly SA brand in RAA.

Talk about having your PIE and eating it too..

Top= TRON not new
Left= Unknown, maybe new
Right= Chemist warehouse, not new
Can't see TRON on our sponsors page.

Left looks like something Hotel/Motel?

Right one, yeah definitely Chemist Warehouse. Probably should've looked through our sponsors first!

Can't see TRON on our sponsors page.

Left looks like something Hotel/Motel?

Right one, yeah definitely Chemist Warehouse. Probably should've looked through our sponsors first!
Tron was on the back of the maggies last year as I'm looking at my replica and it's there.

And I'm assuming we're welcomging SEATON HOTEL to the 'pies
SponsorSeaton.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back