New Premier Partner - Four'N Twenty

Remove this Banner Ad

I miss pasties
pastie.jpg

Also:
For anyone bagging 4 N 20 pies ... try the Angus Beef pies, and the Chunky Beef pies ... Nice! And they regularly go on special in Woolies/Coles. The ordinary meat pie is a bit "meh" ... but these others are great.

Last edited:

pastie.jpg

Also:
For anyone bagging 4 N 20 pies ... try the Angus Beef pies, and the Chunky Beef pies ... Nice! And they regularly go on special in Woolies/Coles. The ordinary meat pie is a bit "meh" ... but these others are great.

Never seen them up here in my neck of the woods

The four n twenty van in RAA colours with Paddy n Chad whose #'s are.....err......let me guess.
Brad looks like he's fixing up a dry spot on the tyre. Bit of a worry tho.
Didn't Modra get done for that many years ago.

Optimum Nutrition make some seriously good products. I was on their bandwagon well before Port signed them up. Highly recommend their Opti-Men performance multi and 100% gold standard whey.

Any idea who is going take over the Showdown naming rights now that Balfours has gone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just think it's fantastic that Koch and the club are fighting the good fight. WMB and now 4n20 pie carts outside taking on those price gouging greedy bastards inside the oval.

Year of the fan indeed. Shame the SANFL never gave a flying * about the fans - and they have the track record to prove it.

isn't that the Maggie's jumper? they said the four n twenty would be on the Maggie's back jumper.
That'd explain it, clearly reading articles pays off.

had my first 4 & 20 Pies today, good stuff:D

would prefer to be able to buy them fresh in the supermarket like we can balfours or villis but still turned out great

pastie.jpg

Also:

The Angus beef pies are best... along with these
121314-2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back