Other NFL/AFL Jersey Crossovers

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, just photoshop. Don't really know how to use illustrator, I should learn.

Got more photoshop skill than me at any rate, lol.

Ok i missed that most recent Packers. Dont like it dont hate, there a few additions I would like to see, but I dont want to ask for any extra because youve spent so much time into it so ill just feel impartial to this.

Dont ruin the Giants great uniform when creating a crossover.

and just as an idea, maybe for some teams like Houston and Denver you can use their alternative colours. (red and orange respectively). Because there are just too many dark blue uniforms, and the Patriots are the only one of them that i think look good.

after seeing that Bengals Guersey again, it is 1 of 3 that I would buy if you realesed them. It lookes like a re coloured good version of the Titans (NRL)

after seeing that Bengals Guersey again, it is 1 of 3 that I would buy if you realesed them. It lookes like a re coloured good version of the Titans (NRL)
Titans? Really? Sure you don't mean Balmain? Especially the 07 one...
07jerseymain.jpg

Titans? Really? Sure you don't mean Balmain? Especially the 07 one...
07jerseymain.jpg
I mean how it has 1 main colour. (black with bengals, blue with Titans).

and has that curze down the side. inside of that it has yellow with the Titans but with Rory excellent design has the orange and co lines.

But those do look alot alike

Too much red in the Giants horizontal stripe one. and maybe a lighter blue. But thats only because I love there uniform so much atm.

But its pretty good taking away what I want, and making an opinion on what you've done

What I would have done for the Giants if I had any skill is keep the front all blue but then put the red stripe that's on the helmet down the back of the jersey, kind of similar to Manchester United's current home kit.

That's what I would have done, yeah. Both look nice though.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Saints and Bucs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Giants one with the vertical stripe is perfect. I was worried you would take it to a Colts Blue, but thats perfect. Well maybe white around the arms. But time for the next team. Ill check 2morrow

With Detroit I've gone with the sleeve stripe. I think this is what GG was alluding to before. I also got rid of the black in the jersey. Silver and blue is a classic combo in itself.

I like the Giants with the horizontal stripes better than the plain blue version.

Am also a MASSIVE fan of the Dolphins jumper, I'd rate that # 1 so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back