NM v Collingwood GDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just curious. Has anyway seen Campbell actually touch the ball today?
I swear he was picked to play today.
Should be a good day for crumbers but alas we have none.:eek:

His last two clangers were inexcusable. A player of his experience just shouldn't have the brain farts that he does.

Needs to be his last year.

I'm prepared to cut defenders some slack on Blair because Collingwood's midfield would make any forward look good, but he's been an abomination today. And I think it's time. If they're serious about matching it with the best, then they need to offload the poor ball users.

No disrespect to Boomer, but he harped on all week about skill execution and then he can''t hit a loose target 20 metres away. It's not good enough. It must be hard enough beating good opposition at the best of times without handing the game to them.

I think we've suffered a bit today from stage fright.

We were doing well early on, and then efficiency took over. If North people can't see it, and still want to argue the point about certain players, then the only conclusion I can come to is they're either stupid or blind.

He should have been dropped last week after kicking it on the full.

He needs his confidence back and playing him is making it worse.

I can see Scott copping a hammering here.

yeah, good time to have a look at Ross from a list managment perspective and give thomas a rest, unfortunately playing him hasn't improved his goal kicking.

Just curious. Has anyway seen Campbell actually touch the ball today?
I swear he was picked to play today.
Should be a good day for crumbers but alas we have none.:eek:

Hasn't had a touch yet. That's the only interest left in the game. Will he get a disposal off?

Stuck up for Lindsay for a while now... Time for him to go back and find some form.... See ya Lindsay

2 Collingwood forwards on one of our defenders. How does that happen? Sidebottom takes advantage of it and goals...

I'm sure they are playing 20 on the ground. The numbers they have everywhere are just amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back