NM v Collingwood GDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a horror show.

Stop talking north, just do it.

To the selection committee, pls stay off the red next time u pick the team

This is where we're at, period.

A few were lulled by a month of winning, and yes it was enjoyable, but let's face it, they were wins against the lowest of low in the competition.

This is the crap we serve up when we're up against the best, and it's not good enough. Should really be showing more by now.

We all know it will take time, but I see zero progress from last year.

I'm not gonna squeal like a pig and demand the axe be swung, although it should (Thomas really needs a spell, it's clear now).. It's the spirit and intent that's missing as soon as they're challenged. It's happening every time - we start okay, we're challenged a bit, and it falls into the abyss. Every. Time.

If you cant execute skills, wtf are you doing at AFL level anyway? They absolutely KILL us.

At the end of the day there are 22 against 22, and they need to live in the moment with some intensity. FFS, I've seen it happen with Laidley as coach even, the purple patch where we beat the Swans in 2007. Years before we drew with the Lions when they were at their peak. It can be done and I hate this pandering to our 'youth' and lowering the bar because we 'will be good once day'.

An absolute disgrace, it has to be said.

Deplorable

Insipid

Pathetic

and this will go on for another year.....just like the previous half dozen and the REAL changes that need to be made wont......because its a footy club blah blah.

time to get real. no perform, no pay and door.

The annoying thing fr me is we continue to just bomb the ball forward after doing it last week.
It's as if nothing was learnt.
Our forward strategy is a disaster.
Surely we are better off making leads and passing to them rather them bombing long.

Interesting to hear the commentators talking about Thomas - saying he is shattered, inconsolable, and shed a tear. Said that Edwards had to almost drag him off the bench to join the huddle at 3/4 time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to get something out of this game otherwise it's just a waste of time like last week.

I'm struggling to think of what we can salvage now. Maybe try and win the last quarter but the start wouldn't suggest that.

So we add speed to the side this week and it makes no difference.Pagan once said its played 90% above the shoulders.

So we add speed to the side this week and it makes no difference.Pagan once said its played 90% above the shoulders.

First quarter is testament to that - we are not there yet, they knew it when we they went 30 points down and took the foot off the gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back