NMFC mentions on television & wireless

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of the games :
2012 round 3 v Geelong
2009 round 4 v *
2007 semi final v Hawthorn
2005 round 19 v Collingwood
2003 round 10 v Footscray

Jack's first game back after his near decapitation of Riewoldt.

Just a 'We've shown we can compete with the top sides, we just need to do it consistently' will suffice.

If you listen to the whole interview he did say that.

They just cherry picked a quote for the headline and wrote the rest of the article around it.

Usual afl.com.au technique

Some of the games :
2012 round 3 v Geelong
2009 round 4 v *
2007 semi final v Hawthorn
2005 round 19 v Collingwood
2003 round 10 v Footscray
Was that the game where Daniel Pratt gave Matthew Lloyd a free kick in front of goal by walking it back over the line after * kicked a behind? Worked hard on booze to eliminate that 2 hours of my life from my memory forever, and now Foxtel want to revisit?

Was that the game where Daniel Pratt gave Matthew Lloyd a free kick in front of goal by walking it back over the line after * kicked a behind? Worked hard on booze to eliminate that 2 hours of my life from my memory forever, and now Foxtel want to revisit?

Good to watch Jack nail a goal from 50.

That's about it.

Good to watch Jack nail a goal from 50.

That's about it.
If it is the game I am thinking, just terrible skills and decision making from both teams all afternoon. Now I have a perverse inkling to watch it just to see what Boomer highlights are in it.

If it is the game I am thinking, just terrible skills and decision making from both teams all afternoon. Now I have a perverse inkling to watch it just to see what Boomer highlights are in it.

Yeah, we win by two goals.

Terrible game.

Last edited:
I think your confused with the 2014 game.
Nup - Daniel Pratt was still playing - but I'll give you 2014 was a disgraceful way to open the season. As bad as our 2008 Round 1 "effort" vs *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the Boomer hatrick... 2013? One of those days you never forget. Take out the finals I think it's second only to the LT Show versus Carlton as individual acts of brilliance in the last 10 years.

That's just the way it is brother. We are NMFC. I love that we're a small club.

I like to think of it like music

Britney Spears might sell more records
But she'll never be half the musician Robert Johnson was

Pretty sure Robert Johnson was the headline act at one of the grannies when Melbourne were last winning flags

Next Wednesday 9th December on fox footy is Brent Harvey day. 24 hours of boomer brilliance and of coarse north Melbourne wins.
Can feel a sickie coming on

Someone with great skills needs to make the best ever Boomer montage it will be needed later next year when the inevitable where does Boomer sit amongst the elite thread starts & the germ warfare begins.

We can spray them with a best of Boomer vid & nuke em.

Someone with great skills needs to make the best ever Boomer montage it will be needed later next year when the inevitable where does Boomer sit amongst the elite thread starts & the germ warfare begins.

We can spray them with a best of Boomer vid & nuke em.

I'd love to see a selection of his runs from the backline spliced together into one epic run and goal sequence. Might be dead before it finished though...

Tunneling bastard

Was sitting above it. If memory serves me right Watt beat him to an incoming kick. He grabbed the collar of his jumper from the back and just " yanked " him down as hard as he could.
Never forgive him for that. Nothing came from it either :mad:

Was sitting above it. If memory serves me right Watt beat him to an incoming kick. He grabbed the collar of his jumper from the back and just " yanked " him down as hard as he could.

will say nothing wrong with your memory.

Perfect recollection, that is exactly what happened, I called it tunnelling because it was pretty much the same thing, pulled him back from the collar taking his upper body back and his legs from under him. s**t act.

I don't know. Played his entire career at a sh*tstain club who is the laughing stock of the competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back