Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeo and Sheed are sitting on my bench. Naitanui's the only other Eagle in my side so I guess he's next.
I've gone one better, (FF)
Selwood, then injured (straight swap for Shuey, been ok)
Also had Yeo since rd 3 (brilliant swap for Lumumba)
Sheed til injured, upgraded to Priddis.
Naitanui all year.
Had Schofield cover for Saad one week.

I've gone one better, (FF)
Selwood, then injured (straight swap for Shuey, been ok)
Also had Yeo since rd 3 (brilliant swap for Lumumba)
Sheed til injured, upgraded to Priddis.
Naitanui all year.
Had Schofield cover for Saad one week.
Yeah it's been a horror year injury wise for DT! I had Selwood too then traded him to Treloar.

Really?? So young children are being abused by Drunken/drug effected adults in aboriginal communities because of what Settlers did to their people over 200 years ago? Why hasn't that defense worked for the close to 50% of the WA prision population?

If I'm ever in trouble for doing something, that I did, nobody else, I might just blame it on the Abuse my Grandfather received once moving to Australia to escape the war, both physical and racial. Is that not the same reasoning? But I guess unless it's a white person talking about indigenous people, it's not really racism is it.

Ever been called a white campaigner? Plenty of racism goes the other way, but we don't hear much about it do we.

it should be understood that the abuse of children happens in a lot of suburbs and cities ,orphanages which is more common than you realise .From all walks of life .
Also where did the drugs and alcohol come from ?

it should be understood that the abuse of children happens in a lot of suburbs and cities ,orphanages which is more common than you realise .From all walks of life .
Also where did the drugs and alcohol come from ?
This is getting so far off topic. No doubt the situation is totally ****ed but can't it be discussed somewhere else?

r93dBAH.jpg

So i hate black campaigners, white campaigners, yellow campaigners, multi-coloured campaigners etc. etc. etc. but you know what i hate most???

People who discuss race issues on the internet. Oh and the w***ers who beat me up 15 vs 1, the w***ers who smashed up 2 of my cars and the w***ers who broke into my house, robbed me at gunpoint and threatened to kill me. (who just happened to all be indigenous)

So i hate black campaigners, white campaigners, yellow campaigners, multi-coloured campaigners etc. etc. etc. but you know what i hate most???

People who discuss race issues on the internet. Oh and the ******s who beat me up 15 vs 1, the ******s who smashed up 2 of my cars and the ******s who broke into my house, robbed me at gunpoint and threatened to kill me. (who just happened to all be indigenous)

How does Priddis fit into all of this? ^

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who discuss race issues on the internet. Oh and the ******s who beat me up 15 vs 1, the ******s who smashed up 2 of my cars and the ******s who broke into my house, robbed me at gunpoint and threatened to kill me. (who just happened to all be indigenous)

But it's not their fault, it's our fault, haven't you been paying attention the last few pages:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back