Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

For those that say JL is too quiet and doesn't seem the type to rant and motivate the players for big games or fast starts is there a more droll and boring speaker in the game than Longmire yet he is probably the best coach in the AFL at the moment.
He speaks with the quiet confidence of a man with an obscenely large penis that everyone knows about. You wouldn’t want him and his penis being angry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

should never matter what the time of the game is. Umpires need to call free kicks.

As some say. yes they miss some during the game so need to improve.

But i never want an umpire to be told pay less during last few minutes. it will affect one or the other side. just pay the free. and work on the missed ones.

But they human so make mistakes. lucky they not paid as much as players who make more mistkes

They are 9 metres, same as the goal square. All they do for me is make me rage over the ridiculous amount of 10-12m kicks that are paid as marks. And a large amount of kick ins have the kicker running about as far as Rankine did (20-25m).

Anyway, I am sure there will be more media circle jerk about the Pies winning another close one. Sure they do the right things, but it is still mostly luck. They had zero control over Rachele missing a 50/50 shot to ice the game, and the smother (and more so the ricochet straight to their player) is more luck.

Hopefully one of them is Bolton we seriously need a gun small forward… if we had one of Bolton, rankine or Rachelle we would legit be top 4 right now! I know Richmond are not letting Bolton go but it’s a nice dream.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon they would for the right price. They will want to get as many 1st round picks as possible over the next couple of seasons to rebuild their list before Tasmania come in.

Excluding Sydney atm, this year is wide open. Hilarious the media was saying the top 8 was pretty much a lock a couple of weeks ago. All the more reason for us to get going
It’s crazy Port beat the Hawks tomorrow and could jump from 8th to 2nd. Although Essendon and Naarm should win so they will be 4th

just a reminder for those that think this competition is fair, Collingwood haven't had to leave the MCG since Round 4. The next time they travel is to Optus to face us next round.

Disgusting

Just think, Perth Airport is fogged out, and the plane diverts to Learmonth or Meekatharra.

That would be interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back