2nds North Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 13 @ Prospect

Remove this Banner Ad

Meanwhile the camries Not Good Enough For AFL But Too Good For sanfl team smashed the Bays by 74 points.

They are the champions of the Twilight League.

Will take some serious umpiring to bring them down.

Meanwhile the camries Not Good Enough For AFL But Too Good For sanfl team smashed the Bays by 74 points.

No complaints about having too many AFL players with that mob.

We have 7 AFL listed players.

Frederick
Jackson
Visentini
Mayes
Lord
McEntee
Williams
So we have 15 guys who aren't ranked 1-40 on the list of 8 SANFL Clubs.

So we are playing 15 guys who would struggle to get selected in SANFL reserves teams. You have to question what is the point of trying to compete. I assume North's A grade would beat Glenelg's or Norwood's B grade by 10-15 goals, so us losing by more than that is no surprise.

If they win the sanfl flag the mental pygmy gymnastics in the camry media & affiliated rags will be fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we are playing 15 guys who would struggle to get selected in SANFL reserves teams. You have to question what is the point of trying to compete. I assume North's A grade would beat Glenelg's or Norwood's B grade by 10-15 goals, so us losing by more than that is no surprise.

It's like North v Seaton Ramblers. Except no one is getting belted. 😉

That is true but I can't cop 1 goal in a game of football, the SANFL side has no soul and there is no consequence if you don't play well.

They've kicked 20.15 too. At least they didn't kick more accurately? Or unfortunately?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back