Not a complete loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Exeter

Club Legend
Suspended
Jul 23, 2003
WA
The Eagles may have folded against the Crows (they made us look good) and ruined my Saturday but,

The Falcons pants job on the Royals in cyclonic conditions at Joondalup was pure bliss - I haven't stopped laughing yet!:D :D :D

While I hate to admit it, the Falcons were very impressive. Fitter, faster, bigger and stronger. If they don't win it this year (which would make me happy), there's something very wrong.

Subi's form has dropped off a little and East Perth are struggling with injuries. These to sides need to find something in order to make up ground. I still wouldn't write off either side yet.

Claremont would need most of their AFL guys up and running to take it out from 4th, but could do a lot of damage on their day.

If I can take one thing away from East Perth game it's that every time I get to see them from now on will be better to watch than Sunday's game, I know it definitely can't get any worse!

Originally posted by Uncle Tony
While I hate to admit it, the Falcons were very impressive. Fitter, faster, bigger and stronger. If they don't win it this year (which would make me happy), there's something very wrong.

Subi's form has dropped off a little and East Perth are struggling with injuries. These to sides need to find something in order to make up ground. I still wouldn't write off either side yet.

Claremont would need most of their AFL guys up and running to take it out from 4th, but could do a lot of damage on their day.

If I can take one thing away from East Perth game it's that every time I get to see them from now on will be better to watch than Sunday's game, I know it definitely can't get any worse!

Nice try at playing the underdog, Tone.

Any of the top 3 can win - Subi thrashed us 2 weeks previously and, while Sunday was very enjoyable, it really has little or no bearing on future games (though if there's a monsoon on GF day, we'll be confident).

My miserable weekend got a lot brighter when I saw that the mighty Falcons gave East Perth a football lesson (without our star Troy Longmuir too!)

Revenge will be sweet this year - hope to see another 30,000+ crowd at the Derby Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back