October Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must of gone wide in the first leg? ;)

Na, had your one in 3 of my 5 quads because of your recommendation actually, so i guess i should say thanks, but i won't. :D

Left out Signoff and Noble Protecter in all of them. About the only decent decision I've made all day so far. :drunk:

Rising Romance holding out AR would of been perfect (and was an absolute peach of a ride!)

Still have a partial collect as i took the luxbet promo.

Wrapped to be on AR for the cup at a big price :):):):):)

Rising Romance holding out AR would of been perfect (and was an absolute peach of a ride!)

Still have a partial collect as i took the luxbet promo.

Wrapped to be on AR for the cup at a big price :):):):):)
Rising romance had the gift run it couldn't have done much better, AR and LV both ran off the track on the turn.

Rising romance had the gift run it couldn't have done much better, AR and LV both ran off the track on the turn.

Oh the best horses came 1st and 3rd I am well aware. I would call Mcdonalds ride a peach though is I don't think any other ride would of finished that close to the winner!

Na, had your one in 3 of my 5 quads because of your recommendation actually, so i guess i should say thanks, but i won't. :D

Left out Signoff and Noble Protecter in all of them. About the only decent decision I've made all day so far. :drunk:

Yeah NP would have killed me - farcical price relative to the winner on UK form.

has anyone seen VIC quad approximates depending on each winner in the second leg - TAB site just showing one generic set - pretty sure that is wrong?

How many horses u got left?

I have one, the fav, in one combo, yeah, be running at a loss on quad bets today even if i get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gravy

asian-girl.gif

I've got Ratki alive into a double with Bachman in the VRC derby.

Only heard Bachman's race on radio. Was unplaced, but can anyone shed light if its run was ok or not?

Sound run.

Sat 3/4 back on the rail. Ended up getting shuffled back to about last on the turn and from then it was never going to win.

Jock was really firing it up, and it took a while for it to get going.

Saw clear daylight from about the 150m or so. Really extended well. Went straight past a number of them.

Hard to know how strong the last 200 was as a few of them might of simply being get tired - but it did look strong.

Step up in distance will suit I think.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got Ratki alive into a double with Bachman in the VRC derby.

Only heard Bachman's race on radio. Was unplaced, but can anyone shed light if its run was ok or not?

You better start doing some rain dances champ if you want that bet to salute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back