October Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must easily be the best horse Lester has had? He places it so well too.
Places it beautifully. Needs the speed on but it's burst is really explosive. Puts pay to them really quickly.

Got the day off work and had a flick through the fields at Mornington and they look pretty good.

First maiden has some promising ones in it.

I like Willis to win the first which has strong Form for this - White Sambucca is talented.

Think Naval Craft could run well as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to try Tigerdan who hopefully gets the sit on these two faves and is strong enough to go past them.

Again, very small field.

Main play will be a quaddie today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geelong

R1- Bellebrezie
R2- It is Written
R6- Preferment
R7- Caravan Rolls On
R8- Vibrant Rouge
R9- High Tec

R1 - Fabriano
R2 - Solsay
R6 - Yesterjoy
R7- Shoreham
R8 - Mezeray Miss
R9 - Cadillac Mountain

q9lvs.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two that I marked to follow from the Cranbourne Friday night meeting two weeks ago running at Ballarat today:

2U @ 4.00 - R1 Magnificent Show. Very good performance in the maiden at Cranbourne, led all the way, kicked a couple of lengths clear in the straight and was only run down very late. Seems a tough type.

2U @ 6.00 - R8 Flamingo Flame. Never saw daylight at Cranbourne, not going as far as to say that it was a moral beaten, but if the jock swung wide rather than for luck would have been interesting. Prior to that has close thirds to Staviva (4th behind Manhattan Avenue and Stratum Star last Saturday) and Pittsburgh Flyer (form around Tawteen, Thinking of You, Picking Time, Fontein Ruby and Maastricht). Think it's a massive chance

Ballarat race 3 #11 represents over for mine, not my pick to win the race but at 20-1 after a first up 3rd over the same distance natural improvement could see it hard to beat.

MV
R2 Spinderbella win @ $7
R3 Aliyana win @ $3.70
R4 More Radiant win @ $2.90
R5 The Bounty Queen EW @ $13/$3.50
R6 Flyingconi win @ $7
R7 Angelic Light EW @ $12/$3.50 & Temple Of Boom place @ $8
R8 Commanding Time EW @ $8/$2.50

Quad: 2,3,5,7,9 / 2,4,7,12 / 1,2,3,12 / 2,6 - 50%

Was that the worst ride on Lady Cumquat you have ever seen?

Takes off 1000m out, the horse that was behind her ends up winning. Most impatient display i have ever likely seen from a senior jockey.

May not have won still, but that was ******* disgusting.

If there's any jockey whose performances could be summed up by the opening line of a book, it's Brad Rawiller and A Tale of Two Cities

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back