Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't sure where to post this, but found this of some Saints when they were younger. Doesn't Wojo look extremely similar to our Jack Steven.
AzB25E7CUAABIK3.jpg:large

Well there you go - KissStephanie does exist. Could've sworn it was an internet virus that only gets activated when St Kilda and Collingwood are mentioned in the same sentence.

A female troll who lives in Amercia and thinks it's an art! Gotta be her!!!

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...-troll-trolling-is-an-art-20121015-27n3f.html

Jaime Cochran is a 20-something professional living in Chicago. She works all day on a computer, but her real labour, the one she loves, is hated around the world.

Cochran is a self-identified troll.

troll_729-620x349.jpg

She declares herself a performance artist, compares herself to Andy Kauffman, and describes her trolling as “more cerebral than abrasive”.
“First and foremost, to me, trolling is an art,”

If I've offended people, then they should take a long hard look at themselves, because what I do is harmless fun. If I've really offended people, it's probably because they deserved it and that's their own fault.”

Greetings fellow Saints fans, shameless irrelevant plug here, but my little bro has found himself as a finalist in the Pringles flavour fusion comp, so he's in with a chance to win $10,000 and free Pringles for a year! Needless to say there's incentive for me to help him spread the word...

If you can be bothered, you could follow this link: http://www.flavourfusion.com.au/theitalianbomb and vote for his flavour, and if you want to laugh at a really bad Italian accent which occasionally lapses towards the Russian mafia, you could watch the video that he made to go with it:

Make sure you follow the actual link to vote. Thanks heaps!

P.S. Apparently it doesn't work from mobiles, so if you are going to vote it needs to be done from a computer.

Congratulations Australia.

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...could-be-elected/story-fnho52ip-1226715178383
Six people you won't believe could be elected

Ricky Muir - Australian Motoring Enthusiasts Party

One week ago Ricky Muir updated his Facebook profile picture to "Vote 1 Senate AMEP" and the first comment was: "Wtf you a politician now".

The AMEP candidate, who is likely to pick up a Senate seat in Victoria, jokes that George Bush ordered the September 11 attacks and likes to post online about Chuck Norris.

The unemployed father-of-five also jokes about prostitutes - comparing them with buying a Ford.

Mr Muir has failed to answer his phone today and his Australian Motoring Enthusiast party spokesman Keith Littler has also failed to answer his mobile.

One of his favourite YouTube videos is "Show Me Your Genitals" which starts with the lyrics: "Women are stupid and I don't respect them, that's right I just have sex with them."

David Leyonhjelm - Liberal Democrats

Self-described "senator for the donkeys" (his name appeared first on the NSW Senate ballot paper) is staunchly pro-gun.

David Leyonhjelm is likely to pick up a NSW senate seat due to a combination of preference deals, donkey votes and the fact voters mistook his Liberal Democrat party for the Liberals.

Jacqui Lambie - Palmer United Party

Former soldier Jacqui Lambie began her Senate campaign as an independent before turning to Clive Palmer because she was running out of money.

"To be honest I was running out of money. I don't lie about that with people. I just didn't have the money like the big players did for advertising,"

Wayne Dropulich - Australian Sports Party

The Australian Sports Party was founded on the principle of increasing healthy living through sport and candidate Wayne Dropulich looks set to take a senate seat in Western Australia.

Mr Dropulich, a civil engineer and former Australian gridiron representative player, said he and his friends came up with the idea for the party earlier this year.

"I think it's going to be a long process of trying to understand exactly what's involved with being in politics."

Glenn Lazarus - Palmer United Party

Former rugby league prop Glenn Lazarus, who once posed naked with only a brick, looks set to hold a Queensland Senate spot.

Mr Lazarus has described the Palmer United policies - including 15 per cent income tax breaks and making north Queensland an independent state - as "common sense".

"It reminds me of the Melbourne Storm when we started - they never gave us much chance either, but of course within two years we won a grand final."

Bob Day - Family First

On climate change, he says the climate "always changes" and that he has a science background.

"The point is, human emissions of carbon dioxide account for 3 per cent of all emissions, natural emissions (volcanoes etc) account for the other 97 per cent of carbon dioxide emissions. So why is it the 3 per cent that is causing climate change and not the 97 per cent?"

When asked on his position on women in front line combat roles, he replied "Don't like it". "My army contacts tell me it could unsettle the men."

The last Family First member to hold a Senate seat was the colourful Steve Fielding, who struggled to spell the word "fiscal", compared same-sex marriage to incest and once turned up to parliament dressed as a giant beer bottle to introduce his party's proposed bottle return scheme.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh God. Family First...I knew there was a reason I put them last...

last on green sheet, 2nd last below the line.

because the very minute I vote in a purely religious party into politics is the minute I strap myself to a rocket and launch into space in a bid to end in a blaze of glory and wuaghsdjfsdjkfsdhgfhfgbn. Politics & religion do not go together.

Also, Q&A last night, I kind wanted to punch that Liberal bloke with his "mandate" and "our primary was bigger than yours, ergo back our s**t" mentality. The inherent reason Palmer has 2 reps in and Clives leading by 1.98% of the vote is becasue people protest voted against both major parties by not directly preference them and allowing their preferences to be directed at the party's whim. Furthermore, considering we in the Westminster system have to vote for 1 of 2 parties, this is inherently ends one of two ways;

A hung parliament.
One side with a majority.

It's not a mandate, a mandate is a friggen referendum and if the Libs take something like the NBN vs their plan to the public to then give the mandate they will likely be shouted down and denied.

Anyway, this coming Friday there will be an hour of the day where I am the senior Customer Service Representative at StanleyBlack&Decker, I am also on base package, the day we had 700 calls at 96% call rate out bonus was one of those little boxes of Lindt ball chocolates, about $3.50. needless to say, after this Friday, I expect Guylian Seashells because I friggen love marble chocolate.

Reminds me of Jeff Kennett back in 99 when he lost the state election..
For 4 days he was in a foetal position, until he finally contacted Beyond Blue to seek help..

A little urban myth there. Beyond Blue, wasn't established until October 2000. Kennett was not only a driving force in the creation of Beyond Blue, but its inaugural and continuing Chairman.

A little urban myth there. Beyond Blue, wasn't established until October 2000. Kennett was not only a driving force in the creation of Beyond Blue, but its inaugural and continuing Chairman.
The last bit SS was tongue in cheek, but there is some substance to the foetal position for a number of days post the election..
Agreed. I don't understand why we would trade for Delaney at all. 4th rounder and swap of earlier picks is just fine. Delaney is back-up at the moment - not starting 18...:rolleyes:
Surely we wouldn't be targetting Delaney only for depth, & Delaney himself would be seeking some guarantee that he'll be part of our spine down back for the next few years..
And with Bruce on his way this would free up Stanley to be the forward/ruckman to chop out Hickey when required, or as a defensive rebounding third tall..

For 4 days he was in a foetal position, until he finally contacted Beyond Blue to seek help..

If you think that's correct you really don't get Kennett at all.
He's done a lot of good work regarding depression, and I think its safe to say that Beyond Blue owes a lot to Jeff and Jeff doesn't owe anything to Beyond Blue.

There is still more to show for a single term of Jeff in parliament than all the governments we have seen since. ( But at least they weren't arrogant ):rolleyes:

I remember that day quite well.

If I recall, there were quite a few Essendon people in that position as well. :D

If you think that's correct you really don't get Kennett at all.
He's done a lot of good work regarding depression, and I think its safe to say that Beyond Blue owes a lot to Jeff and Jeff doesn't owe anything to Beyond Blue.

There is still more to show for a single term of Jeff in parliament than all the governments we have seen since. ( But at least they weren't arrogant ):rolleyes:

Let's not get political but,

he sold everything off in Victoria that wasn't nailed down..

Didn't he call for Clarko's head earlier this year..?

No wonder the AFL wouldn't let him any where near the Demons, he would've flogged them off also..!

Remember when he got pinched for speeding & got his fine waived, eventually it got out in the public domain he finally coughed up & paid it..!

And his son got pinched for possession of smoke, but no charges laid..!

I wouldn't waste a minute of my life on him..!!

Back to the footy..

The last bit SS was tongue in cheek, but there is some substance to the foetal position for a number of days post the election..

Sheeza sorry also file that one in urban myth folder. Don't believe that was the reality at all.

No wonder the AFL wouldn't let him any where near the Demons, he would've flogged them off also..!

Remember when he got pinched for speeding & got his fine waived, eventually it got out in the public domain he finally coughed up & paid it..!

Back to the footy..

Fair enough if you don't like or respect him. Cheap shots regarding his mental health are not appropriate, or of your normal excellent and respectful standard.

Back to the footy..

OK I wont get political but after Cain dropping the VIctorian economy into a black hole, then Joan ( do nothing at all ) Kirner letting it slide further into the crap , there wasn't much option.
After all that someone actually doing something was pretty refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back