Games & Recreation Official Fans of Dragonball/Z/GT

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok wait a second... Theres a Dragonball thread on Big Footy and I didnt know about it??? Where do I start... Well it's my favorite show. A few weeks ago I forked out $350 to buy the boxset and I've watched it through, i downloaded dragonball z Kai which is the remake that cuts all the unneeded bits out, so it sticks to the original manga, which by the way I downloaded and read through the whole thing from Dragon Ball to the end of Dragon Ball Z on my iPad. Enjoyed it enough to use up 32GB of my monthly downloads to get the entire Dragon Ball series. And I'm currently downloading GT aswell. At the moment as I type this I am listening to the background music of Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 which is running paused on my ps3. I have Vegeta as my iPad and laptop backgrounds. I have a goku and yamcha figurines on top of my tv. So I guess u could call me a fan and put me probably at the top of your list.

Ps yes I have a girlfriend and have regular sex lol

I love you, adding you as well.

More for the post than the avatar, although avatar is quite good as well.

note: all dbz fans feel free to add me, big fan here.

What's your deal guy?

new_comp_image.jpg

I need you on my friends list man. You like Wigan and DBZ. Two awesome things, pretty sure I let you draw with us.

Archer is amazing man - seriously highly recommended. Give it a go, watch a few eps as it gets better and better. Surprised the BF faithful have given it no recognition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive fan, currently watching a few episodes a night right now and upto the ginyu force which is one of my favorite parts . . . The expressions on Freeza's face when they do their "pose" is priceless . . . when I watch from dragon ball all the way through to dragon ball GT I think I shedded a tear when Goku left :(

Put me down as a fan !

Fan. Hard to pick which saga I like more. Cell or Frieza - I probably lean more towards Frieza, except god damn!! it took ages planet namek to blow up haha.

P.s - How many Super Saiyans does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Just one, except it takes 5 episodes to do it.

Massive fan, currently watching a few episodes a night right now and upto the ginyu force which is one of my favorite parts . . . The expressions on Freeza's face when they do their "pose" is priceless . . . when I watch from dragon ball all the way through to dragon ball GT I think I shedded a tear when Goku left :(

Put me down as a fan !

same im up where goku and cell fight in the cell games

Just finished watching DB, DBZ, DBGT again, series should've ended with Cell TBH. Just gets ridiculous after Buu is revived.

I watch it in Japanese with subtitles but since you guys watch it in English you might want to watch Kai instead, the voice acting is better and the dialogues aren't heavily modified like the original.

They've taken out most of the filler so it covers everything from the start of Z to Cell in 98 episodes. They're planning to release the Buu Saga later on.

Just finished watching DB, DBZ, DBGT again, series should've ended with Cell TBH. Just gets ridiculous after Buu is revived.

I watch it in Japanese with subtitles but since you guys watch it in English you might want to watch Kai instead, the voice acting is better and the dialogues aren't heavily modified like the original.

They've taken out most of the filler so it covers everything from the start of Z to Cell in 98 episodes. They're planning to release the Buu Saga later on.

There's 2 things I really dislike about Kai:
No Bruce Faulconer soundtrack and the new voice actors for Gohan and a couple other characters, no where near as good as the original actors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back