Official - NBA - Week 1 Tues 30/10 - Mon 5/11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A6qyGhhCAAAmC1q.jpg:large

Still not over it. Whats Russell doing!!!!

Bad day PN. Just a bad day my friend.

Is Miami and NYK on ESPN tomorrow? if so i better head out to watch it. We are gonna get raped Kobe styles

ok i accept your explanation. as a lakers fan and mod my temper is somewhat short these days and cards are at the ready.

leave the raping to the lakers. clips are gonna smash us like chris brown tomorrow

ok i accept your explanation. as a lakers fan and mod my temper is somewhat short these days and cards are at the ready.

leave the raping to the lakers. clips are gonna smash us like chris brown tomorrow
dont talk to me about temper. 40 secs left in todays game i started walking to the TAB to collect and then some prick yells Parker 3 and s**t got real

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still not over it. Whats Russell doing!!!!

He fell for Green's deadly jab step. Was following TP until about half way through the key. Green jab stepped, Westbrook stopped and flapped around in the middle of nowhere while Parker strolled to catch the ball.

Arggh... had to laugh at Westbrook. Got caught cheating the screen.

He guessed Parker was coming 'round to the strong side. By the time he realized no one was there, Parker had already gone past two picks on the weakside. lol.

Reminiscent of the Finals last year when he fell asleep on the inbound play and gave Green (I think) a wide open look in the corner.

Nice play by Pops to get his guy a good look, as always.
And Kawhi Leonard with the big time steal! Love that guy.

Positive is Martin had good numbers in his first outing. And Westbrook, Ibaka and Durant having down games and still being up with 30 seconds to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back