List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Scott Selwood moves to Geelong as free agent

Remove this Banner Ad

Who hopefully doesn't end up on the scrap heap like our previous #15.
What about rookie upgrades? They can change numbers, can't they?

Rookies sometimes change numbers when upgraded, and sometimes senior players do also - Taylor Hunt wore #38 in his first couple of years for us before changing to #19, while Blicavs has stayed in his #46 even after his upgrade to the senior list

Rookies sometimes change numbers when upgraded, and sometimes senior players do also - Taylor Hunt wore #38 in his first couple of years for us before changing to #19, while Blicavs has stayed in his #46 even after his upgrade to the senior list
And Vardy was offered- and accepted- Scarlo's #30, after starting off with #36.

I don't think Bewsy will change to his old man's number now that Stokesy has vacated it. He wanted to carve his own career but who knows? Now it's there, he may change his mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billie Smedts even if he doesn't get a locker in the middle he should follow Dangerfield and the Selwoods around all summer.

Scott Selwood was signing footballs with no.16 at the AFL trade radio in Docklands. Had a chat and he mentioned numbers were give to the new recruits yesterday. I asked about Paddy and he said he has taken number 35. He couldn't remember the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walker did when he was upgraded. He took his Grand Pa's number 34.

Scott Selwood was signing footballs with no.16 at the AFL trade radio in Docklands. Had a chat and he mentioned numbers were give to the new recruits yesterday. I asked about Paddy and he said he has taken number 35. He couldn't remember the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heehee. He's let the cat out of the bag, has he? Thanks, Kriso!
That #35 goes pretty good- 3x 200-gamers, I think, from that number.

Is 100 games out of Paddy too much to ask? (gotta think of our breeders, here ;))

Remove this Banner Ad

Back