Mega Thread Official Trade Week Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blease_Help_Me it is now? Good bloody grief. Just leave the board mate, no matter what alias you post under you give up utter rubbish. Changing you user name isn't improving you in any way, shape or form.

yeah crazy time, unless you barrack for us, what a shit club, did we dominate in trade week, we need to **** Harrington off, he couldnt organize trade with 30 million in his pocket, i think they failed at the trade table once again.:thumbsdown:

It's actually not over yet so another swing and a miss buddy

I admit I havent seen much of Caddy but if he is as good as what I am hearing we should offer our mid 1st Round Scully Compo pick for use between 2012-16.

If he is really wanting to get home to be with his Dad, would be a very fair offer for all parties involved & the best offer Ive seen put forward so far.

I tend to agree with you, i would like to see us at least inquire about Caddy.

According to Paul Pickering on Fox Sports Melbourne are rumoured to be the other major bidder for Caddy.

I reckon we should make a play for Caddy, we're not going to lose an awful lot by trading a compensatory pick - we're still going to get a 10 year player regardless of whether we trade for him or not. Nothing to lose in this situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC was where he had is medical no?

Tomorrow will be interesting, we need to get rid of players, and i dont see a need for warnock and bate
Just jokes bro, reckon a compo pick and Warnock may get us over the line.

According to Paul Pickering on Fox Sports Melbourne are rumoured to be the other major bidder for Caddy.

I reckon we should make a play for Caddy, we're not going to lose an awful lot by trading a compensatory pick - we're still going to get a 10 year player regardless of whether we trade for him or not. Nothing to lose in this situation.

I said in the other thread that, while he will be a very good player, there has been no indication from the club we are interested.

However, we are a club who could have interest and the picks to make it happen. Still 24 hours to go.

I said in the other thread that, while he will be a very good player, there has been no indication from the club we are interested.

However, we are a club who could have interest and the picks to make it happen. Still 24 hours to go.

Exactly, I mean, I didn't expect the club would make a pitch at Clark but we did, same could apply to Caddy too.

Warnock's manager Colin Young is in the media area at the moment and he's saying that Gold Coast and Melbourne will chat this morning and he's hopeful of getting something done

He'll be gone in the next hour or so it seems... Thanks for filling a gap for a little while Matthew but damn I won't be missing your disposal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back