Pakistan vs. New Zealand in UAE (3 Tests, 2 T20, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think they should be playing. It's not right.

And also it greatly increases the chances of someone getting hurt because they aren't concentrating.

Williamson is in tears in the slips.There was no reaction at all to the wicket just taken.
I wonder if they'll call it off soon or at the lunch break.

They may do. Nobody wants to be out there. It's just such an emotional time.

This is just really sad to watch. It will be interesting to see what happens happens in the ODI between England and Sri Lanka because it will look even worse if the players go through the motions considering ODI cricket relies on intensity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's interesting. Someone has to bowl one eventually, but yeah I wonder if it'll be put away for today/the weekend?
I doubt it's out of fear or anything. More just you have to be fired up to bowl a bouncer. These guys are completely flat. They don't care that much today.

I think its a great idea and would be a nice touch if club games around the country put away the bouncer for the weekend.

Another wicket.

Very sombre. Very sad to watch.

There aren't going to be many cricketers who reflect back on the hardest hour they've ever had in the field, and it was an hour when they took three wickets.

I don't envy the commentators either. They are trying to tread a line between a million different moods.

Wow, a game played between New Zealand and Pakistan has me almost in tears. This is heartbreaking watching these guys have to play when they clearly do not want to be. I love the game of cricket almost more than anything else, however watching it is making me feel so flat.

Right now I cant even see the game of cricket meaning the same to me ever again, that will change with time no doubt but right now its the last thing I want to be thinking about. Strange thing is this is the first summer in over 18 years that I haven't played club cricket, I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

On the one hand all I want to do tomorrow is be around the cricket mates and talk cricket etc, but on the other hand the last thing I want to do is play the game.

Geez, what a strange thing.

This is just really sad to watch. It will be interesting to see what happens happens in the ODI between England and Sri Lanka because it will look even worse if the players go through the motions considering ODI cricket relies on intensity.

Might not be as bad as it will be 48 hours later,plus ODI's is quicker paced games so they'd be concentrating more on the game.

Back to the game, Sodhi has come one leaps and bounds this series. Hasn't got the wickets to show for it, but showing more control and guile than he has in his short career to date. Becoming a more exciting prospect with every match. Hoping the selectors stick with him for the two Tests against Sri Lanka at home in December and don't go with Craig. Obviously Vettori will play if he wants to, but there's lots of ODI matches in and around that series for him to get prime for the World Cup.

...and just as a I say that, Craig gets a wicket with a very nice drifting and bouncing delivery, haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back