NFL Patriots do it again or should we just call them Cheatriots

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s against the rules. Why? Because there is some information that can be gained.... The rule was put in because the Pats did it previously. Punished for it and one of their staffers admits they were told to say it was for a documentary for the non-football department.

It’s why Bill Cheater, should be barred from the Hall of Fame and an * added to ALL his Super Bowl victories.

Cheaters going to keep cheating.
You have to admire Bill's dedication to get ANY edge possible

so what there to stop anyone sitting in the front row behind the bench and write them down (which i'm sure teams do)?
Nothing, but it wouldn't be that easy to notice a pattern just from sitting there and watching it live.

The rule is about filming the sideline from the press box and they broke it.

if goodell slaps their wrist again, and all the other rigging that goes on to get ideal playoff matchups, no wonder fans might bolt to the xfl.

XFL - meh. I've already moved on from the NFL in the 'time consumption attention' dept during the season... may watch a few play-off games just for shits n' giggles as that's all that the league under an incompetent dud of a commish has diminished itself to over the years. Steelers interest will be there but not much more.

XFL - meh. I've already moved on from the NFL in the 'time consumption attention' dept during the season... may watch a few play-off games just for shits n' giggles as that's all that the league under an incompetent dud of a commish has diminished itself to over the years. Steelers interest will be there but not much more.
Sorry to see you go, and lose interest. I think you'll eventually come around again tho when you miss it, bored of the AFL and other things, or years go by and you look to fill a void again with interest in a sport due to time freeing up etc.

the NFL is in tatters tbh
Super bowls have been rigged since about when the patriots beat the rams.
Some of them since then

Corrected for accuracy..
;)
Steelers win over the Seahawks has a smear of shame on the conflicted zebras.. not that the Seahawks were without a chance in the last Q but that redzone INT by Hasselback put the game outta reach for them.

You can't deny that BB is still a tactical genius.

Corrected for accuracy..
;)
Steelers win over the Seahawks has a smear of shame on the conflicted zebras.. not that the Seahawks were without a chance in the last Q but that redzone INT by Hasselback put the game outta reach for them.

You can't deny that BB is still a tactical genius.
easy to be a tactical genius when you know the oppositions signals etc.

Sorry to see you go, and lose interest. I think you'll eventually come around again tho when you miss it, bored of the AFL and other things, or years go by and you look to fill a void again with interest in a sport due to time freeing up etc.

Maybe.. but it's an array of things that have shifted with focus and interests .... FYI the AFL plays a definite second fiddle to the MLB during March - Oct.

I'm undecided about my BF account.

Maybe.. but it's an array of things that have shifted with focus and interests .... FYI the AFL plays a definite second fiddle to the MLB during March - Oct.

I'm undecided about my BF account.
Wow, sir.
Just keep it for now, don't burn it in case you have a change of heart -- months or years later.

easy to be a tactical genius when you know the oppositions signals etc.

Pffft.. barely an impact to his processes. The no DH policy - straight bat to the schmucky media plus the coaching philosophy for his players to 'play within their own limitations' - do the basics well over n' over again is that brings his teams mantra to an efficient level. The little minor indiscretions that have been blown outta proportions regards to the winning consistency can't be all attributed to cheating week in week out YET the on going fact of a stinging tainted asterisk to their franchise will stay intact to the legacy that won't harm BB's and Brady's first ballot induction to Canton. Take it or leave it...

Pffft.. barely an impact to his processes. The no DH policy - straight bat to the schmucky media plus the coaching philosophy for his players to 'play within their own limitations' - do the basics well over n' over again is that brings his teams mantra to an efficient level. The little minor indiscretions that have been blown outta proportions regards to the winning consistency can't be all attributed to cheating week in week out YET the on going fact of a stinging tainted asterisk to their franchise will stay intact to the legacy that won't harm BB's and Brady's first ballot induction to Canton. Take it or leave it...
He's good, and especially works when he is the GM/HC at the same time. Minimal front office staff. Minimizes complications, egos, etc. But we cannot underplay the effect of stealing signals, walkthrus, deflating footballs, running interference on the headsets of visiting teams, etc etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be far behind you Woodson but also, because I can't stand Robert Kraft and his ownership anymore.

imo the nfl is ****ed since goodell took over. the rigged nature of it, favoritism to certain handful of teams, the scandals that they sweep under the carpet, the double standards, the very obvious "Disney" nature of it, the rules etc etc.

i was hoping one of these new leagues might hold for a while, a decade, and force the Nfl to change like the Afl forced it to change....even if they wouldnt take equal market share, just to at least force the nfl to change.

Won't be far behind you Woodson but also, because I can't stand Robert Kraft and his ownership anymore.
You can’t jump off now mate, you’ve ridden the glory train, hang around for the hell train

You can’t jump off now mate, you’ve ridden the glory train, hang around for the hell train
This is classic Woodson mate!

Team goes to shit = **** the NFL and i don't follow it anymore!

I also in saying that have taken a massive step back for the first time in decades for a few reasons but team success has never been one argument as my Cowboys have done jack shit for decades now. Funny how others drop off as soon as they realize they are not contenders anymore and it is classic band wagon stuff from Woodson who will choose to switch off when the Steelers suddenly have a drop off.

I have told him many times he has been blessed with the success he has seen first hand and it is not to be taken for granted.

This is classic Woodson mate!

Team goes to shit = fu** the NFL and i don't follow it anymore!

I also in saying that have taken a massive step back for the first time in decades for a few reasons but team success has never been one argument as my Cowboys have done jack shit for decades now. Funny how others drop off as soon as they realize they are not contenders anymore and it is classic band wagon stuff from Woodson who will choose to switch off when the Steelers suddenly have a drop off.

I have told him many times he has been blessed with the success he has seen first hand and it is not to be taken for granted.
it was actually Ausbacker who said that.

Seems a few regs dropping off the game...disappointing. Been one of the quietest years on here for some time.
It is just not the NFL for me making me be absent and lots of things have changed on this board keeping me well away, as sensible discussion is just not not happening anymore.

Geez, the first sign of the Pats not winning a superbowl and you've spat the dummy, mate.

Welcome to the real world with the rest of us. 😉

Edit : TGBB's post hogged all my glory . 😭

It is just not the NFL for me making me be absent and lots of things have changed on this board keeping me well away, as sensible discussion is just not not happening anymore.
I'd posit there were far more pointless arguments during the period you seem to be pining over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back