MiloStedman

Est. 1994
Aug 21, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tahs Storm 76ers Liverpool
Pretty self explanatory. I'll get it started.

My mate has (undiagnosed) what we think is an alcohol intolerance. Whenever he drinks even just one beer he'll likely be chucking up within the next half-hour. Feel awful for him. Top friend though, still manages to knock back a few when he's out with us.

Over to you BF.

These people.

go_to_school._get_a-43676.jpg

Smiling Buddha and little graham. Must be excruciating being so superior to everybody else.

Also the guy in the OP who clearly feels peer pressured by his "mates" to drink beer when it obviously isn't good for him.
Such irony.

We don't make him do anything.

These people.

go_to_school._get_a-43676.jpg
Don't go to school, be uneducated, don't get a job, bum around, don't get married be lonely, don't follow fashion, wear potato sacks for clothes, break the law, get arrested, why walk on the pavement when you can walk on the road where cars are travelling at 60k's an hour and people might not see you...

Don't go to school, be uneducated, don't get a job, bum around, don't get married be lonely, don't follow fashion, wear potato sacks for clothes, break the law, get arrested, why walk on the pavement when you can walk on the road where cars are travelling at 60k's an hour and people might not see you...

You didn't fail school, congratulations!

Well played HugeJohnson, well played :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fat people, especially fat children
Single 30+ women
Materialistic people
People in bad marriages and relationship

Why not? I just hate seeing people willingly put themselves at a disadvantage when it comes to rational thinking. :(

If they get a kick out of it then there's no issue with it. I'm not a religious person – I mean, I identify with a faith but I don't go to church or anything – but do you really feel sorry for the 80-year-old ladies who pray every Saturday morning because they believe they're getting something out of it? If it fills a spiritual hole in their life and provides comfort and something to look forward to, then good on them.

Was teaching this kid in grade 4 a while ago, he came into my class with a massive limp. His left foot was almost bent sideways at a 90 degree angle to his body, sideways like, and he was dragging it along behind him.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

Get this - poor kid was riding his bike when he came off, and his foot got trapped in the front spokes. The wheel continued to turn, and in his panic he tried to spin the wheel back towards him. But the wheel went too far the other way, wrecking his limb even more. Result - he did his ACL and broke his leg and effed up his kneecap.

"Will it ever be fixed?" I asxed.

"Dunno, I've had a couple of operations," he replied sulkily. Nice kid (he looked after the autistic kid in the class like a good 'un) but a bit dour. Can't blame him, really. I felt very sorry for him.

Pretty self explanatory. I'll get it started.

My mate has (undiagnosed) what we think is an alcohol intolerance. Whenever he drinks even just one beer he'll likely be chucking up within the next half-hour. Feel awful for him. Top friend though, still manages to knock back a few when he's out with us.

Over to you BF.
Don't see the big deal about missing out on drinking alcohol. It tastes like s**t anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back