People you feel sorry for

Remove this Banner Ad

The 'obesity is healthy' and fat activist people. Fat people shouldn't be discriminated against but to say that diets are a waste of time and lead to health problems while Doctors are 'fat shamers' is all just a bit sad.

People who are over about 25 and sit on Bigfooty. Wasted youth and now wasting their kid's bandwidth.

Locked-in syndrome sufferers. Can't think of a worse thing to get. Web search it.

That's the point then as most are willingly putting themselves in a position of slavery. I feel sorry for those that don't have a say.

Vast majority of religious people are so because their parents or school taught them the bullshit as kids.

Few adults go from clean slate to "This religion is for me".

If they get a kick out of it then there's no issue with it. I'm not a religious person – I mean, I identify with a faith but I don't go to church or anything – but do you really feel sorry for the 80-year-old ladies who pray every Saturday morning because they believe they're getting something out of it? If it fills a spiritual hole in their life and provides comfort and something to look forward to, then good on them.

I can go with that. Pensioners i don't mind, although I'm more looking at the people that seem to be blind-sided by it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel a bit embarrassed for huge amount of vain people these days who feel the need to constantly take photos of themselves, post self centred s**t on facebook all day or walk around with all these generic tough sticker tattoos to get attention - they just reek of being attention starved and emotionally insecure and its sad they don't realise it.

Damn that is stuff of nightmares. I'd rather someone kill me than to deal with that.

This film is about a guy that out of nowhere had a stroke and suffered locked in syndrome. Good film but I wouldn't want to ever go through what he did, it would be a nightmare.

These people.

go_to_school._get_a-43676.jpg

Don't follow the script.

This film is about a guy that out of nowhere had a stroke and suffered locked in syndrome. Good film but I wouldn't want to ever go through what he did, it would be a nightmare.

Remember watching that a few years ago. Great film, but pretty tough viewing. As you say, certainly not something I would want to go through - either as the sufferer or anyone close to them.

Pretty self explanatory. I'll get it started.

My mate has (undiagnosed) what we think is an alcohol intolerance. Whenever he drinks even just one beer he'll likely be chucking up within the next half-hour. Feel awful for him. Top friend though, still manages to knock back a few when he's out with us.

Over to you BF.
I replied before reading the OP, but wow, this is unbelievable. There are much worse things in life/things that are actually worth being sorry for, (and even much worse things to be intolerant to) than alcohol intolerance!

Don't see the big deal about missing out on drinking alcohol. It tastes like s**t anyway.
Exactly! Plus it's unhealthy, and unlike other intolerances, alternative beverages taste better and in some cases are more nutritious eg tea, milk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back