Toast Pick 28 - Fraser McInnes

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Pick 28 - Fraser McInness

Either we not confident that Lycett will stay or they have up the ground plans for Darling!

Lynch is near retirement.

Interesting we passed on Kirsten who seemed to be a bit higher rated.

Hope you turn out to be as good as the last Fraser we had! :thumbsu:

Why did we choose another tall forward ruck option??? :confused:

Umm read RE's take on this guy from the WA Draft Prospects thread he ad Mcinnes at the top.

Fraser McInnes 197cm's Perth
Fraser missed the championships due to injury, he is a well built, solid young man who has great closing speed, and is a class user of the footy.
Fraser unlike alot of juniors has always been a defender this gives him a great ability to the read the ball and psoition himself in marking contests.
I personally feel he has been the most underated KP defender in this draft, as I actually think he is the best kp defender in this draft.

KPD.

Umm read RE's take on this guy from the WA Draft Prospects thread he ad Mcinnes at the top.

KPD.

Well then.... his profile states otherwise

Tall forward/ruckman who is strong overhead and reads the game very well. Left footer who presents well as a target. Missed U18 Championships due to injury.

[YOUTUBE]nPZeAVD5lAk[/YOUTUBE]

Can play either end.

Looks like a nice mover and great kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well then.... his profile states otherwise

Tall forward/ruckman who is strong overhead and reads the game very well. Left footer who presents well as a target. Missed U18 Championships due to injury.
Versatile player, forward, back, possibly ruck and run through the middle.

Very very happy we drafted him instead of Talia and was rapt when he was available at pick 28.

In retrospect it's a pretty fair pick... Cox, Lynch soon gone - by then we'll have Naita, Lycett and doing this I guess we can get a bit of an early start in development of our future third option. This will hopefully leave us with a ruck division that's ready and capable once Coxy's time comes.

Don't mind the pick but have a feeling Lockyer will do very well at Sydney.

The way he moves reminds me of that noddy from Freo, Gilmore and to a lesser extent Turnbridge.

Really happy with Fraser, he was my 3rd favourite behind Murdoch and Newman. For those confused, he is a KPD who can go forward and back-up in the ruck. Hardly seen this year due to injury but a huge talent and we needed a KPD and I'm so relieved we've selected him over Talia!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back