Pick 65: Corey Gault. Welcome to the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that counts me out! Craigieburn to Morwell is a stretch even for a senior match :thumbsdown:

Not tempted by the Morwell Hotel?

vmw_image_4554_20140224025741_513274.jpg

Morwell is MagpieBat territory. I'd go if I could, but can't make it this week. God knows the residents of the town need a bit of excitement and pizazz (from the Pies, not from me!), after the horrors they have been subject to.

Well that counts me out! Craigieburn to Morwell is a stretch even for a senior match :thumbsdown:

Yep, Bendigo to Morwell even worse. Don't the Tigers have some sort of affiliation with the Craigieburn ground? Shouldn't this game be there if not at Punt Rd?

Morwell is MagpieBat territory. I'd go if I could, but can't make it this week. God knows the residents of the town need a bit of excitement and pizazz (from the Pies, not from me!), after the horrors they have been subject to.

Will someone pick him up at the courts on their way through town?

Will someone pick him up at the courts on their way through town?

Now, you see what your problem is there, you try to be a jovial smartarse, and instead you come off as being a bit of a d-ck. I should know, I do it all the time... ;)

Now, if you had said 'will someone pick him up at the courts after he's finished hauling the crims in for their hearings', you would have got a laugh, 'cause, you know, the avatar and the silly name...

Points for trying, though. :)

Cheers, VP.

Hasn't been the easiest past few months up here, that's for sure. Your concern and empathy is appreciated.

I hope this turns into an annual fixture between the Pies and the Tigers (though hopefully they're the ones sacrificing the home game at Punt Road next year...)

Now, you see what your problem is there, you try to be a jovial smartarse, and instead you come off as being a bit of a d-ck. I should know, I do it all the time... ;)

Now, if you had said 'will someone pick him up at the courts after he's finished hauling the crims in for their hearings', you would have got a laugh, 'cause, you know, the avatar and the silly name...

Points for trying, though. :)

Yeah, on reflection probably should have suggested that whoever picks you up has a ute because apparently there are goats involved....

Next time ;)

Yeah, on reflection probably should have suggested that whoever picks you up has a ute because apparently there are goats involved....

Next time ;)

Hahaha! You read that too?

Fret not, I have my own transportation to the ground. Good set of wheels, too...

Hahaha! You read that too?

Fret not, I have my own transportation to the ground. Good set of wheels, too...
C'mon man, his handle is even the same on Nicks! Jackcass is one of the few that post on both forums I can actually recognise!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon man, his handle is even the same on Nicks! Jackcass is one of the few that post on both forums I can actually recognise!

Um, I was aware of that. And for that matter, I have identical handles as well.

Jackcass is alright. Just as long as he lays off the Sri Lankan herbal tea... ;):p

Jackcass is alright. Just as long as he lays off the Sri Lankan herbal tea... ;):p
I am aware of your identical handles MB :D

That tea is dangerous shoit, definitely not for the faint hearted ;)

"In his first game for several weeks, Corey was clean at ground level and in the air. He provided an awesome avenue up forward for our midfielders to kick to and defensively was good at creating stoppages".

Anthony Rocca on Gault v Richmond.

Jeez a few more performances like that and he could be in line to replace White :eek:

On a serious note there is something there with this kid so hopefully he can keep the ball rolling!!

"In his first game for several weeks, Corey was clean at ground level and in the air. He provided an awesome avenue up forward for our midfielders to kick to and defensively was good at creating stoppages".

Jeez a few more performances like that and he could be in line to replace White :eek:

On a serious note there is something there with this kid so hopefully he can keep the ball rolling!!

Shows he was a Forward and Never a Defender

While I agree, it should be noted that Rocca describes just about everyone as awesome ;)

Happy to give him another year on the rookie list if he maintanes a 2 goal a game average from last weekends tigers game to the last game this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back