Picola & District FL NW 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you young blokes are always bull at a gate.... Mind you I do belive I was still getting around the park ok, the hammy's aren't that bad & I don't quite need my walking frame yet!!:D But yeah would've been more than happy to catch up on the footy field & give you a few maths lessons, prob could've tought a few things on footy whilst I was at it, 2 sessions for the price of 1.... :D:p:thumbsu:

Ps by the way, didn't ur hammy tighten up in the league game this year?? So i'm not alone?? :eek::D
haha maybe but now your going to shep i will miss out on the lessons

haha maybe but now your going to shep i will miss out on the lessons
Well if the NW v SE practice matches take place jerilderie probs will play Shepp.
Roar that has to happen coz Mover giving Dogs a maths lesson on the footy field is something I have gotta see!!!

No, you want the lessons, you play on me! You can chase me around whilst I dish out a few lessons.... haha After all my "Hammy's" are shot so u should be able to keep up?? :D
No, you want the lessons, you play on me! You can chase me around whilst I dish out a few lessons.... haha After all my "Hammy's" are shot so u should be able to keep up?? :D
lets just sit in square mate and call it even

lets just sit in square mate and call it even
Would be an interesting contest. Smooth would get 50 possessions while dogs would kick 20 goals. Can see to much " accountable" football going on. I doubt you 2 would get closer enough to each other to discuss that math lesson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok cool, so we've discovered WILTY has no senior football flags (In your defence I am still yet to see a female do this in a male competition ;)), Dogs hates maths unless he's sitting in the goal square counting how many he's slotted between the sticks on his way to another flag.... Good, now that we have that out of the way back on topic....

So being totally honest who can clubs confirm as major recruits/departures & who is looking the goods, who will be the sliders, & what do you's all think about the new moves made by the new league president re- 2 byes, always a Saturday grandfinal (both divisions split by a week), every team getting a grandfinal on home soil over the next 8 yrs etc etc?
My personal view is they are all positive moves (but I would have appreciated 2 byes in the SE league this time round :p)

Cheers

Ok cool, so we've discovered WILTY has no senior football flags (In your defence I am still yet to see a female do this in a male competition ;)), Dogs hates maths unless he's sitting in the goal square counting how many he's slotted between the sticks on his way to another flag.... Good, now that we have that out of the way back on topic....

So being totally honest who can clubs confirm as major recruits/departures & who is looking the goods, who will be the sliders, & what do you's all think about the new moves made by the new league president re- 2 byes, always a Saturday grandfinal (both divisions split by a week), every team getting a grandfinal on home soil over the next 8 yrs etc etc?
My personal view is they are all positive moves (but I would have appreciated 2 byes in the SE league this time round :p)

Cheers
Have news that 4-5 Demons players are departures. Apparently heading oversees.:( Could be returning later in the year.:thumbsu:

Cheers[/quotei actually played with a girl in my first flag mate all the way back in 94!but gotta agree with saturday grand finals and the two byes but dunno about the grand finals being at mathoura or yarroweyah it be great getting prepared in the visitor rooms wouldnt it

Have news that 4-5 Demons players are departures. Apparently heading oversees.:( Could be returning later in the year.:thumbsu:
dont think they need too know about them jimmy!im sure they will look after themselves and get back well maybe not one of em but wont mention marshes name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back