Player X v Player Y - 2014 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Wingard for safety. As someone else said Sydney are unpredictable at the moment and could use Parker as the sub. And as much as Chappy will be good he will be rested in a lot of games so wait until you have a Premo back up.

I asked this question yesterday but need help, I need a replacement for Caddy. Gunston, Higgins, Chappy, Roo, Parker or Boomer Harvey. Was leaning towards Higgins because of the cash but not sure now. I have 600k in the bank. Thoughts? Should I grap a Chappy or Parker? Or go with Roo or Boomer?
Or take a punt and go Gunston and hope he kicks 4? Or grap the cash and run with Higgins?

Roo is number 1 at the moment but is super expensive. I'd go him but if you want to save cash, go with Chappy if it's AF or Parker in RDT. Roo is the least risk and high reward and I would get him in if I could afford him, but I can't.

Wingard for safety. As someone else said Sydney are unpredictable at the moment and could use Parker as the sub. And as much as Chappy will be good he will be rested in a lot of games so wait until you have a Premo back up.

I asked this question yesterday but need help, I need a replacement for Caddy. Gunston, Higgins, Chappy, Roo, Parker or Boomer Harvey. Was leaning towards Higgins because of the cash but not sure now. I have 600k in the bank. Thoughts? Should I grap a Chappy or Parker? Or go with Roo or Boomer?
Or take a punt and go Gunston and hope he kicks 4? Or grap the cash and run with Higgins?

Are you talking about Nick Riewoldt? If you have the cash, get him. Will be the #1 forward for the year and a must-have. I have not regretted getting him in after Rd 1.

Roo is number 1 at the moment but is super expensive. I'd go him but if you want to save cash, go with Chappy if it's AF or Parker in RDT. Roo is the least risk and high reward and I would get him in if I could afford him, but I can't.
Are you talking about Nick Riewoldt? If you have the cash, get him. Will be the #1 forward for the year and a must-have. I have not regretted getting him in after Rd 1.
Cheers guys, Will think about it. My only really concern about getting him in is I will not have much cash to add to next weeks double downgrade. Will the be much scoring difference between Higgins and Roo? + Roo has a round 10 bye which isn't good for my team. Might upgrade Merritt to Roo after the byes.

what about in this trade...Dusty & Johnson (freo) for Guthrie & Zorko?
Guthrie could be anything really. He's still quite young though but he isn't a proven performer. Michael Johnson probably has about this year and 2 more years of solid 80s. I would go with him as it's a bit safe and Guthrie might lose his B eligibility

So dusty and Johnson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Montagna > ebert > Stanton

Ebert essentially is playing the Stanton role for port but will more inside mid time. Teams will tag boak and hartlett before ebert.
Please don't compare Ebert to Stanton. Ebert is a gun DTer and doesn't rely on chip scabbing to score well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Please don't compare Ebert to Stanton. Ebert is a gun DTer and doesn't rely on chip scabbing to score well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

well of course ebert is a gun DTer but hes playing a similiar DT game (not real life) where he gets a lot of outside ball and +6s (and thus rarely the tag)

Montagna vs Rockliff vs Barlow.

Need a super-premo with a Rd 10 bye.

Thoughts? I'm leaning towards Barlow as he costs the least. I feel as if I'd be chasing Montagna's 150's if I got him in this week...

I reckon after the long layoff, Barlow will drop in price again and he wont push 130+ This week. Saying that, over the course of the season he will have the best average come round 22.

I have Montagna, Rockliff and had them for a while as PODs. Rockliff is frustrating, to frustrating. if you can handle a 120 average made up of yoyo scores he will deliver all year. You will loose your hair though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back