PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has been floating around on reddit the last few days, with most people calling it fake. I am still yet to see an actual link to the survey and some have said that Sony have said they will never have friend notifications back due to the increased friends list size.

Yep, surely a troll designed to get people salivating over backwards compatibility with PS1/2/3 downloadables...

Is there anything decent on Stan? i got a email from playstation with a free 3 month trial.
Soon to be Ash Vs Evil Dead.

I'm catching up on Community too, which I haven't seen for a couple of seasons.

Is there anything decent on Stan? i got a email from playstation with a free 3 month trial.
Stan has some good stuff. Worth a look at least. They were airing Better Call Saul the same day as the US so it was good for that. Though BCS doesn't start back up again until February I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want something to waste my time while I'm waiting for both of those games to drop.

Well here's the line up, I wouldn't waste my time tbh.

Full Lineup:
The Walking Dead: Season 2, PS4
Magicka 2, PS4
Mass Effect 2, PS3
Beyond Good & Evil, PS3
Dragon Fin Soup, PS4, PS Vita (PS3 Cross-Buy when available)
Invizimals, PS Vita

Have played Telltale's GoT but not the Walking Dead, and never watched the show either. Will Season 2 be weird without Season 1 or won't it matter?

Season 2 could be played without having played season 1, but some moments will lose the impact they had on people who went through season 1. Other references will fly over your head.

I have never watched the TV show, but this is pretty separate from that. There's a minor reference in season 1, but apart from that I think you're pretty clear on that point.

The biggest issue with starting at season 2 is that you spoil season 1 which is a stronger entry in the series.

Have played Telltale's GoT but not the Walking Dead, and never watched the show either. Will Season 2 be weird without Season 1 or won't it matter?
Yep, The Big Sauce summed it up well. In short, it won't be weird, but you're missing out if you don't play the first. Phenomenal game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back