PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what these smaller icons are (next to the avatar, under the name). The top one was a blue squiggle thing earlier and now is this.

CUkFoG7UEAAhlkW.jpg

Edit: actually as soon as i hit post I think I know what the are. Both these people have real names so I can see their FB picture as their avatar, their smaller one must be their actual avatar.

Anyone know what these smaller icons are (next to the avatar, under the name). The top one was a blue squiggle thing earlier and now is this.

View attachment 196262
I believe they show up when you've got their real name added. The big avatar can be their social media picture and then the smaller picture is their PSN avatar alongside their username. If they haven't got a real picture added though both show the PSN avatar.

View attachment 196262

Edit: actually as soon as i hit post I think I know what the are. Both these people have real names so I can see their FB picture as their avatar, their smaller one must be their actual avatar.
I know SmokeyOtacon as well.

For those with a US PSN account there are some good deals at the moment. Prices in USD:

Wolfenstein: The New Order - $9.00 (85% off)
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $6.60 (67% off)
Dishonoured Definitive Ed. - $15.20 (62% off)
The Elder Scrolls Online - $24.00 / $40.00 premium (60% off)
Trials Fusion: Awesome MAX Ed. - $16.00 (60% off)
The Witcher 3 - $25.00 (50% off)
Project CARS - $20.00 (50% off)
The Order - $10.00 (50% off)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - $35.99 (40% off)
GTA V - $35.99 (40% off)
FIFA 16 - $35.99 (40% off)
Madden 16 - $35.99 (40% off)

Picked up The Old Blood and The Order. I know The Order is largely considered a disappointment but figure its worth a shot for $10

Order still 70 bucks on the AU store! Might give it a go too.

Is ESO less reliant on having regular parties like Destiny and would it still have a solid community in 2-3 months time?

Sony working on an app for remote play via PC. They really don't want the Vita around anymore.
Is that different to the one that guy just made and is releasing soon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something weird happening with my PS4. I can connect to the Internet fine; PSN is fully functional and everything like that. No connection troubles. But I can't connect to any game servers. I start up 2K16 and it says I can't connect to the server; I start up Borderlands and I can't connect to SHiFT or whatever it is. Any ideas?

Something weird happening with my PS4. I can connect to the Internet fine; PSN is fully functional and everything like that. No connection troubles. But I can't connect to any game servers. I start up 2K16 and it says I can't connect to the server; I start up Borderlands and I can't connect to SHiFT or whatever it is. Any ideas?
I couldn't sync my trophies or look at my trophy list before, it said that it couldn't find server.

Vools also couldn't connect to anything, I think PSN has been having a few issues today.

I couldn't sync my trophies or look at my trophy list before, it said that it couldn't find server.

Vools also couldn't connect to anything, I think PSN has been having a few issues today.

I couldn't sync trophies either before either but could use the store and see friends. Eventually it did in the background because they were there last time I checked before logging off. I googled the error code and it was the same one as when the network came down last xmas.

I was getting paranoid because I had this issue way back where my trophies were completely bugged and wouldn't sync and the only way to fix it was to find the game causing the issue, get another trophy in it and sync immediately. Because of that I sync religiously now the moment every time one pops.

Have been small issues the last couple days. Had trouble connecting yesterday but eventually got on after 10 minutes. Heard something about server maintenance, don't know if I'm imagining it though.

Have been small issues the last couple days. Had trouble connecting yesterday but eventually got on after 10 minutes. Heard something about server maintenance, don't know if I'm imagining it though.
Yeah just put it down to "PSN gonna PSN" in the end. Got disconnected a few times last night so think it's just the network being dodgy as usual.

Mine sounds like a jet taking off every now and then. Probably on it's last legs. Really should open it up and reapply some thermal paste.

Is it under warranty? A mate had that problem from the day he bought it and got it done under warranty. If it's not in warranty then yeah, the thermal paste should do it from what I've read.

90040.jpg

Its Party Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back