Pledge to Create 1 million jobs

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking ABSOLUTE s**t from a position of pig ignorance.

You are a very sorry little man.
charming as usual but i don't hold it against you as their must be an underlying issue that you would make yourself so belligerent to another person who is only giving their two pence worth , PS are you saying that 17% interest rates didnt happen under keatings watch and that thousands didn't lose their homes and businesses, i would like to see you say it didn't happen, Yes or No

charming as usual but i don't hold it against you as their must be an underlying issue that you would make yourself so belligerent to another person who is only giving their two pence worth , PS are you saying that 17% interest rates didnt happen under keatings watch and that thousands didn't lose their homes and businesses, i would like to see you say it didn't happen, Yes or No

When you have the merest semblance of understanding the restructuring of an economy, and why it was needed, I'll get back to you. When you can post with some authority on the global economy back then, I will also get back to you.

All you are doing is flinging s**t from your cage like a monkey because Mum said that 1990+ was bad mmmkay and it was all PK's fault.

It is utterly pointless trying to explain it any further with you. You are the product of your sheltered upbringing and inability to see beyond it.

Keating will be forever known as that queer fellow who caused severe economic distress to a generation of home buyers.
Isn't this what you always start doing, before you get permaband?

Starting "cleverly" trying to call Keating gay?

Pretty sure that's exactly what you did in your last reincarnation as ross warren...

And you tried to get out of it the same way, by saying "I meant queer as in strange". When we all know you, and what you really mean.
Especially when we add it to your other, oh so clever, hints towards the same thing...
he couldn't even manage his poor suffering wife.

You're not clever enough to get away with it richmonds. Especially when you do it the same dam way each time...

Now I am starting to think it really is you, and it isn't a troll account... which is so goddamn disheartening.

Pretty sure that's exactly what you did in your last reincarnation as ross warren...

And you tried to get out of it the same way, by saying "I meant queer as in strange". When we all know you, and what you really mean.
Especially when we add it to your other, oh so clever, hints towards the same thing...

You're not clever enough to get away with it richmonds. Especially when you do it the same dam way each time...

Now I am starting to think it really is you, and it isn't a troll account... which is so goddamn disheartening.
i know nothing of paul keatings personal life whatsoever, i clarified my comment by saying queer as in strange, no group has ownership of the word, to me keating was queer in that he used to jump on trampolines to avoid getting cancer, believed mobiles caused you to get tumors,

i know nothing of paul keatings personal life whatsoever, i clarified my comment by saying queer as in strange, no group has ownership of the word, to me keating was queer in that he used to jump on trampolines to avoid getting cancer, believed mobiles caused you to get tumors,

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannd

you are doing it yet again.

over and over and over

Yeah, you know that's not why.

Same reason you used it last time...
Didn't learn from your mistakes? I'm sure it's the third time you been "misunderstood" about what you allude of Keating...

You say you knew nothing of Keating's personal life... but I quoted you talking about his inability with his wife...

Again, you know what you're implying, and so does everyone else...

Floor pie/CM86 i have no interest in any pollys personal life as it relevancy factor is zero to me. You could be a be trisexual as in try anything for all i care, i base my view on their achievements and for Paul Keating his score is very poor compared to John Howard who gave us 13 years of uninterrupted growth for the economy. Australia was a beacon to the world of having a well run economy

Floor pie/CM86 i have no interest in any pollys personal life as it relevancy factor is zero to me. You could be a be trisexual as in try anything for all i care, i base my view on their achievements and for Paul Keating his score is very poor compared to John Howard who gave us 13 years of uninterrupted growth for the economy. Australia was a beacon to the world of having a well run economy
Then stop trying to call him gay...

Pretty simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interest rates under Keating were a high of 17.5% in the early 1990's. Then the property market bubble broke with the recession we had to have and the Reserve Bank dropped the rates and they continue to fall into the 2000's.

Interest rates under Keating were a high of 17.5% in the early 1990's. Then the property market bubble broke with the recession we had to have and the Reserve Bank dropped the rates and they continue to fall into the 2000's.

I'm guessing that they pay you per post.

Not much per post, but still per post

Wow, so many aliases, doesn't he get the message, history repeating itself and accuses others?

One year in and we have 105,000 new jobs. So 4 years to go to reach 1m new jobs.

just one problem though, we've lost 121,000 jobs over the same time. :oops:
Actually read a very interesting report by Centre for Population and Urban Research - Immigration and Employment in 2014 (Monash University).

In that report they seem to claim that although many jobs have been created they have not necessarily gone to Australian citizens but a high number to imported labour. So the figures may look good but in fact to little to those currently unemployed.

Attachments

• immigration-and-unemployment-2014.pdf
    683.8 KB · Views: 2
One year in and we have 105,000 new jobs. So 4 years to go to reach 1m new jobs.

just one problem though, we've lost 121,000 jobs over the same time. :oops:
Costed, fully budgeted and signed by Abbott.

Not taking into account economic problems that are clearly a hindrance....not as a result of the labor gunmint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Costed, fully budgeted and signed by Abbott.

Not taking into account economic problems that are clearly a hindrance....not as a result of the labor gunmint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh but that is their first line of excuse. Clearing up labor's mess.......
You can't take that away from them as then they would have to accept some responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back