Club History Port Adelaide FC est. 1870 in Black and White

Remove this Banner Ad

2rm41z4.jpg

Buuuuucks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to anyone who had a look at my website.

1971 - the last season for Bubbles Obst

port71.jpg

Fos - early 1970's and still looking fit

fosrubdown.jpg

port28.jpg

Thanks to anyone who had a look at my website.

and it's a great footy site - Legends of the SANFL - always has been and always will be.......:thumbsu:

I have quite a few pics to add to the thread but my adsl connection is dead due to a change Telstra made to our phone line and as per usual they won't admit to anything being their fault.

Funny that nothing else changed and immediately after they made a change to our line at the exchange it no longer works.........my ISP will be chasing up with them tomorrow so hopefully they can sort it out by the weekend but knowing Telstra I doubt it..........:mad:

Absolute disgrace of a cowboy outfit masquerading as the nation's leading Telco, DK. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I've never trusted them as I always remember George Smilovic's "I'm Tuff" having a something on the B side about how can you trust a company that's been totally ripping you off for years saying they put the customer first when competition finally comes in..........it describes Telecom/Telstra perfectly.

Photo quality's ordinary (now improved thanks to Pred's photoshop skills :thumbsu: ), but here's Dave waving to the Sturt cheer squad in 1981.

Are you after hard copy or digital photos?

s_sapalz.jpg

LloydZucker.jpg

Thanks could you email them please? pbmb@aapt.net.au

I have known Lloyd for 20 plus years and although he does not work with me any more he is still part of the footy tips i run.

I have often wanted to ask him for photos but it might embarras him we still talk weekly on the phone and can only be described as a champion bloke.

Thanks in advance

With Daryl Chenoweth far left - second from left. First time I saw him play was in a trial game at Alberton and he had a Bay in each arm in a headlock and was trying to work out how to biff one without letting go of the other.

Ah good ol Chynoweth. Was a decent footballer but you wouldnt want to meet him down a dark alley with the Gary Mcintosh goatee and the tatts all over his arms.

Was a pretty good side 88. Surely had one of the best half back lines ever assembled in this state - Leslie, Phillips, Abernathy.

Scottys first good season. Rohans tuft of hair on his forehead. Roger Delaney shaving off his sideburns. Ah memories!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back