Port Adelaide. The real deal or pretenders?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ken just confirmed what I said in the Daicos thread after our Collingwood game, home quali and Prelims didn't work for us in 21 so we'll do something different.

Before this round of finals, brisbane beating port was the one I was most sure of.

Port are more free flowing footy, don’t have the intense team defence of other finalists.

In saying that they will still probably beat GWS, but I think pies would smash them.

1qg9reg9o8nb1.png

Please, no one has beaten Brisbane in Brisbane since last season, they finished 2nd, they can footy at home, we we're never winning it.
They'll do the same to Melbourne or Carlton next fortnight too.

We'll come home and take care of GWS as we did easily a month ago and get a look at Collingwood on the G in 2 weeks.

I wouldn’t be certain of that. Although I think Port will win. Giants have a solid defence and a midfield that can compete with you guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might play in the Grand Final.

You never know with King Ken at the helm.

They would have to beat Collingwood at the G in the prelim. Yeah nah.

I think they are a couple of good players short.

Injuries aren’t helping, when they lack backup talent.

Key position defenders and the top 15-30 player range is not ideal. The problem we face when we don't bottom out and tank for draft picks year in and year out. The other option is to follow Geelong's lead and go for the geriatric brigade of free agent players, which in hindsight is not a bad ploy considering the youth we already have in the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back