Port Adelaide. The real deal or pretenders?

Remove this Banner Ad

Unsure what's worse? Losing in straight sets or being a Norf supporter

I feel great tonight, so I think losing in straight sets is worse.

But just in case you need a sweetener; Ken Hinkley signed an extension before the finals even started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel great tonight, so I think losing in straight sets is worse.

But just in case you need a sweetener; Ken Hinkley signed an extension before the finals even started.

You got a coach who quit on you half way through the season after realising what a mistake he'd made joining that rabble of an organisation. You'll feel great once the Tassie team joins AFL putting the last nail to the rabble

You got a coach who quit on you half way through the season after realising what a mistake he'd made joining that rabble of an organisation. You'll feel great once the Tassie team joins AFL putting the last nail to the rabble

Hahahaha nice melt.

Quote a few factual errors in your post, but given the trauma you've gone through tonight we can let that slide.

Glad you bookmarked my post from July though so you can go back to it whenever you need over the summer!

Halloween Lol GIF by giphystudios2021

Can we get this done.

It will be a sad day when the PB's are forever shelved but there is no point sticking around in meaningless competition that despises the AFL represented teams. Surely it wouldn't cost that much more to do considering you can sync the reserves fixture with the main fixture. The reserves team could either play as a curtain raiser at the main stadium or at the home (training) ground on the same day.
Port could run an AFL and SANFL side if AFL reserves was to happen completely different lists etc.
Its not as though the AFL doesn't have the money. They would need to provide more support to the state leagues and clubs left without their overlords - something that has failed to happen in the bastardised VFL as AFL clubs have dumped alliances and entered alone. The abandoned clubs have really struggled to run themselves again after being dictated to by a so-called partner.

Yes there was definitely a major factual error. He incorrectly stated that Clarkson quit because of what a rabble North Melbourne are, when the actual reason Clarkson quit is because he's a racist.

Clarkson will be a mere footnote in Norths history.

Port Adelaide fans, are however, the club. And you lot loved to racially abuse Eddie Betts…

The Burgoyne allegations have a lot in common with the Clarkson allegations if you ask me - never proven or found guilty of anything; but smells ridiculously like a cover-up.

Don’t think Clarkson felt the need to pay hush money to anyone though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back