Positives and Negatives vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

F0fmyOZaIAE3OQo

Fire away

Surely Gaff *s off next year?

What exactly is the point in persistingtm

His output is worse than our first year players coming through, he's putting up career low numbers across the board and only appears to be playing because there is literally absolutely nobody else available. Also, credits.

If he's a leader, i'd love to know what he's actually leading.

Pay him out if he's contracted and move on.

I really like Maric. Something about him. I don't know what it is, but he's got it.

Please continue to play him, please get him some support up forward or start pushing him up the ground to be the link role to our forwards. His foot skills are sublime.

For the love of god don't drop him ffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaff - 3 touches to half time is putrid and 100% heading for a delist at the end of the year. If he had any sense he would announce his retirement at the end of the year so at least we can applaud his previous service rather than bemoan he's existence week to week.

XON also just doesn't impact at all compared to the kids coming through so also 100% for the delist pile.

Kids did well and composure will come with more pre-seasons and more experience.
Continue to be impressed with Long, Hewett, Ginbey and Hough.

Petch in the middle looks good as a rotation

Bazzo learned some hard lessons today but will be better for it.
Kept it under 100 so better than expected.

Positives:

1. Hewitt - looks like he'll be a player
2. Chesser
3. Hough
4. We're hanging in there for the spoon.

I'd like Ginbey to head to the WAFL for a bit and get some balanced inside and outside ball. At the moment everything is inside. Just want him to free up a little bit.

Brayden Ainsworth is playing better.

We annoyed the bears after that had a quick 15 min burst to win the game. I think we exposed their lack or real GF credentials.
Kids keep improving is great. Chesser is coming on well.
No forward pressure.
No leadership.
Soft so called starts and leaders.
So slow and so unfit (unless they are really not trying)
Weirdly, petro seems to be emerging as a mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back