Positives and Negatives vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the replay, our coaching staff has to be in the crosshairs, the defensive structure is either non existent or not being communicated effectively or not being implemented by the players, all of which comes back to the coaching staff. I'd love it if we had Fagan for this stage of our build.
Same with our stopage set up and forward work. But I just assume the formal forward plan isnt really to stand still and call for the ball.

Watching the replay, our coaching staff has to be in the crosshairs, the defensive structure is either non existent or not being communicated effectively or not being implemented by the players, all of which comes back to the coaching staff. I'd love it if we had Fagan for this stage of our build.
The problem with this game was the midfield. Kelly, a few rookie players, Petro in short burst and the worst being Sheed and Gaff who offered nothing

The problem with this game was the midfield. Kelly, a few rookie players, Petro in short burst and the worst being Sheed and Gaff who offered nothing
100% no defensive pressure with these 2, this was the main reason when Priddis retired we looked so much better as Priddis' player would be streaming forward and causing an overlap. Can't play sheed and Gaff in same team.

Most people seem to have overlooked Cripps 10 touch, 1 tackle effort.

Not the sort of game inspiring a contract for next year.
Are you kidding?

If the club was functioning anywhere near normal and was not in full basket case mode, he would have been given a game or 2 in the 2's after such a long injury lay off to build a bit of form before coming back into the main team. Something you seem to have... what was the word you used...? Ah, "overlooked".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hewett a chance for a rising star nom?

Its good to see Hewett , Ginbey, Bazzo, Long, Hough & Chesser all playing together and getting a cosistant run and its starting to show with their output getting better each game.

Simmo did mention last week he is hopping for some players back so he can have some Match committee preasure was to me him saying he thinks players need to be dropped but cannot with the availability.

So he bloody well should've.

One of the best shutdown games on a small forward i've seen in a long ass time. Definitely for West Coast since Sheppard retired.
Watched bits of the game so can’t really form an assumption but looks like he found a bit of the footy too. Was it cause of kickins and the chip around footy we played?

Watched bits of the game so can’t really form an assumption but looks like he found a bit of the footy too. Was it cause of kickins and the chip around footy we played?

He was an absolute sl*t for the footy.

Ran Cameron off his feet to provide options for a short 15m kick in defense and constantly changing the angles, along with Hunt.

Didn't mind it, very cheeky. Would've annoyed oppo fans for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back