Premier 2022 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Pleasantly surprised Cliff. Great win without the usual suspects - some significant outs. Those named don’t always play. 😜
Got some nice kids running around but with that form fluctuates dramatically. I think they would be hoping for a wet & windy winter.

& I thought you were astute Bunk. 🤣
No Spencer, Jamar, Annakis, Rowville pretty much as expected.

Two pretty young sides, one due for a drop off & the other disappointed with how things went the week before. Give a side a sniff early it’s funny how the unexpected can occur. Scrappy conditions also assisted.

& I thought you were astute Bunk. 🤣
No Spencer, Jamar, Annakis, Rowville pretty much as expected.

Two pretty young sides, one due for a drop off & the other disappointed with how things went the week before. Give a side a sniff early it’s funny how the unexpected can occur. Scrappy conditions also assisted.
Looks like you can get rid of those 3 then Bob.

Noble gave Sth Croydon a touch up and Blackburn look like they are gaining momentum with a good win over Vermont. Vermont might be in trouble after its game next week against Rowville. Blackburn and Park Orchards both look likely to jump ahead of Vermont on the ladder.

They won’t agree of course and nor should they but Vermont missing the finals here and there would be a good for the league, bigger picture wise. Their finals and premiership record over the last 30-40 years isn’t the sign of a healthy competition. It’s probably some indication the salary cap and points systems across the state are working.

Footy and all sports if properly competitive should be at least a little cyclical.

Well they’re not in at the minute after the burners scrapped to a win over Bobby’s boys Saturday and Vermont went down again. The Russian is one of the biggest units I have ever seen and Spencer is no midget either! Few angry sharks though Bobby - couple of late hits etc…scrappy and no highlight reel but still close! And a room full of drunk women haha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wasn’t there Hansie went to Upper hoping for their 1st win. Wasn’t to be but had a crack. Their 2s got up for their first win thanks to Lowey.

Sharks have to play contested & angry footy. Not the most skilled team but generally have a go, & can suprise if treated lightly.

Those boys are big units. Only their 2nd game of the year together. Big boys, big injuries.

Sounds like Hansie enjoyed the womens gathering more than the game. 🤣 in your element.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn’t there Hansie went to Upper hoping for their 1st win. Wasn’t to be but had a crack. Their 2s got up for their first win thanks to Lowey.

Sharks have to play contested & angry footy. Not the most skilled team but generally have a go, & can suprise if treated lightly.

Those boys are big units. Only their 2nd game of the year together. Big boys, big injuries.

Sounds like Hansie enjoyed the womens gathering more than the game. 🤣 in your element.

The wife was in there Bobby gave it a wide berth! Good on upper!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wow, I had no idea that it was a top six to play in the finals this year.
Vermont still a chance to make the finals?

Looking at the fixture, 6th place might well be decided in either the last round with Blackburn v Vermont game or the second last round with Park Orchards v Blackburn.

Where is this 250 space carpark ?

Ive been to Mitcham recently and parked in the new carpark, looks like 50 spots not 250 and single level

Where is this 250 space carpark ?

Ive been to Mitcham recently and parked in the new carpark, looks like 50 spots not 250 and single level

Currently there are 2 levels,would take approx.100 cars each level and outside the car park there would be approx.50 spots.Crusey there is another level underneath the car park I presume you parked.When the arts centre is completed the capacity will be around the 450 mark.Currently people seem reluctant to use it which surprises us.The car park is behind the old Nunawading Police Station.

Last edited:
Currently there are 2 levels,would take approx.100 cars each level and outside the car park there would be approx.50 spots.Crusey there is another level underneath the car park I presume you parked.When the arts centre is completed the capacity will be around the 450 mark.Currently people seem reluctant to use it which surprises us.The car park is behind the old Nunawading Police Station.

Local footy, people would rather park in the ground.

It’ll fill up if there’s no cars in the ground for finals.

Local footy, people would rather park in the ground.

It’ll fill up if there’s no cars in the ground for finals.
Not too many car parking spaces there Bunk. About 30 on the far side of the ground and maybe twice that amount near the entrance on Whitehorse Rd. You'd be lucky to get 100 cars inside the ground.

Last edited:
Not too many car parking spaces there Bunk. About 30 on the far side of the ground and maybe twice that amount near the entrance on Whitehorse Rd. You'd be lucky to get 100 cars inside the ground.

And my reason why I am encouraging people to use this car park and not try and get into the ground or park in the side streets.I think we would all agree that we all would like to park in the ground and even watch the footy from our cars.At Lilydale last Saturday they had a car park full sign up but people were still trying to get in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back