B Section Premier B 2011 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
iisobba, no not really. I Pop down for a look see every now and then. You would think those results speak for themselves. Some of the comments on here are a bit strange.

Captain you say strange ? very funny ,a lot of players on here have pulled their heads right in , obviously they will be posting threads on b grade again next year.As their teams are not as good as their mouths! too bad skobs! lol !soft ! bernies hit hard and you didn't put up a whimper .Surely you can pay some good $$ for a half decent coach, Pay peanuts and you get monkeys.

SKOB to win their 4th game against St Bernards this year.

As I said BS, contain Dowd & Simpson and you win the game which StB did very very well in the 2nd half to run out deserved winners. SKOB rely so much on these guys to produce 4 quarters week in week out.

Great game of footy which was played in great spirit. Merrington held all day however blokes like that can turn games within a quarter, will be interesting to see how he goes next week.

Who will bring home the silverware next week will be interesting, surely CG must deposit something into the display cabinet for their efforts over last few years.

As I said BS, contain Dowd & Simpson and you win the game which StB did very very well in the 2nd half to run out deserved winners. SKOB rely so much on these guys to produce 4 quarters week in week out.

Great game of footy which was played in great spirit. Merrington held all day however blokes like that can turn games within a quarter, will be interesting to see how he goes next week.

Who will bring home the silverware next week will be interesting, surely CG must deposit something into the display cabinet for their efforts over last few years.

Skobs have a history/culture of not really enjoying the business end of a season. Probably best they stayed in B as A Grade is not for the faint hearted.

Skobs have a history/culture of not really enjoying the business end of a season. Probably best they stayed in B as A Grade is not for the faint hearted.

Harsh Calamari, Harsh

SKOB were clearly the 2nd best team for 18 weeks. Caulfield are jitterish and Snow Dogs came home hard. I tip Snowies if the 2 key forwards for the Fields dont play.

Congrats to both. Hope u do as well as Carey did this year

Harsh Calamari, Harsh

SKOB were clearly the 2nd best team for 18 weeks. Caulfield are jitterish and Snow Dogs came home hard. I tip Snowies if the 2 key forwards for the Fields dont play.

Congrats to both. Hope u do as well as Carey did this year

However, if Danny Byrne gets suspended at the tribunal, it might tip the scales Caulfield's way. I'm tipping Caulfield based on their performance in the 2nd semi final, and also the fact that if Byrne is not there, the Snowdogs will lose the leadership & drive needed to win the grand final.

DID ANYONE NOTICE PREM B: TOTY?

F: Lucas (Oak), Merrington (St B), Mick Gia (St K)
HF: Petering (Beau), Sinclair (Caul), Pearson (St B)
C: Singleton (St B), Perkins (Caul), Edgar (St K)
HB: Madden (St B), Scheetz (Caul), Brick (St K)
B: Byrne (St B), Marston (Old B), Wood (Caul)

R/R: Lynch (St K), Garth (St B), Harold (Oak)

Bench: Meredith (Caul), Garubba (Caul), Simpson (St B), Perrett (Old B)

DID ANYONE NOTICE PREM B: TOTY?

F: Lucas (Oak), Merrington (St B), Mick Gia (St K)
HF: Petering (Beau), Sinclair (Caul), Pearson (St B)
C: Singleton (St B), Perkins (Caul), Edgar (St K)
HB: Madden (St B), Scheetz (Caul), Brick (St K)
B: Byrne (St B), Marston (Old B), Wood (Caul)

R/R: Lynch (St K), Garth (St B), Harold (Oak)

Bench: Meredith (Caul), Garubba (Caul), Simpson (St B), Perrett (Old B)
Replace Lucas with Weatherley (Leading B Grade Goalkicker).
Can't have a player who gets 8 weeks at the tribunal in the TOTY.

Danny Byrne's suspension at the VAFA tribunal could now mean that Caulfield go in as favourites for the game. Why couldn't Byrne appeal the suspension, which would allow him to play on Saturday?

Danny Byrne's suspension at the VAFA tribunal could now mean that Caulfield go in as favourites for the game. Why couldn't Byrne appeal the suspension, which would allow him to play on Saturday?

If they have appealed, then he would be going back up tonight.

Shame for Byrne, as no one likes to see anyone miss a GF, let alone a club Captain.

I would have thought Caulfield's advantage comes from the extra week's break, which I think they needed.

I heard Sinclair slept in on Sun and forgot to mow Lawrence's lawn, therefore will definately not play on Sat. Dissappointing. Club Stalwart Chris Fagan has put up his hand to fill the void at CHF instead!

Seniors: Caulfield
Magoos: Old Brighton
Dirty Thirds: Caulfield

Shame for Byrne, as no one likes to see anyone miss a GF, let alone a club Captain.

I would have thought Caulfield's advantage comes from the extra week's break, which I think they needed.

I heard Sinclair slept in on Sun and forgot to mow Lawrence's lawn, therefore will definately not play on Sat. Dissappointing. Club Stalwart Chris Fagan has put up his hand to fill the void at CHF instead!

Seniors: Caulfield
Magoos: Old Brighton
Dirty Thirds: Caulfield

Any truth in the rumour St BS powers have contacted the chap who got Christopher Hammond off on appeal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck, and congratulations, to the six squads taking part in the grand final tomorrow. Hope that they are all good and close matches.

Seniors.
Caulfield Grammerians vs St Bernards

Reserves.
Old Brighton vs Old Ivanhoe

Thirds.
Caulfield Grammerians vs Old Xaverians

Seniors.

Reserves.

Thirds.

anyone seen Brian or Bob, thought they would have come on to talk about SKOB and their intentions in B grade in 2012. Hopefully they are trying to find a new ground and clubrooms.

Seniors.

Reserves.

Thirds.

anyone seen Brian or Bob, thought they would have come on to talk about SKOB and their intentions in B grade in 2012. Hopefully they are trying to find a new ground and clubrooms.

When I last spoke to Brian it was late Saturday afternoon and he mentioned something about being unhappy with the new high fences they have errected on the West Gate. I think Bob was with him also.

When I last spoke to Brian it was late Saturday afternoon and he mentioned something about being unhappy with the new high fences they have errected on the West Gate. I think Bob was with him also.

Never fear, Briza and bob are made of stern stuff.
In time, I'm sure they'll GetOverIt. ;)

Never fear, Briza and bob are made of stern stuff.
In time, I'm sure they'll GetOverIt. ;)

Ahh I get it...there is just no putting anything past you scribulous is there!!
Good to see you back regularly posting after your hiatus which coincided with OC's losing streak!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back