Unofficial Preview Qualifying Final: Sydney vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ticket pax sold update?

.... grimlock

Johnson is a huge blow for them especially against you guys. Hoping longmire and co can exploit what is an exceptionally weak fremantle back line. Little boy dawson will cut a scared and forlorn figure in the land of giants. Get it to the big boys and send this purple nonsense packing, please.

FINALS WEEK ONE FIELD UMPIRES
Hawthorn vs. Geelong
Umpires: Mathew Nicholls, Ray Chamberlain, Troy Pannell

Sydney Swans vs. Fremantle
Umpires: Brett Rosebury, Justin Schmitt, Simon Meredith

Essendon vs. North Melbourne
Umpires: Chris Donlon, Dean Margetts, Robert Findlay

Port Adelaide vs. Richmond
Umpires: Luke Farmer, Matt Stevic, Andrew Mitchell

21000 posts , congrats , punts has no hope this century

21,000th post was talking to you, you should feel honored

Tony Greig god rest his soul would probably bring out some merch, you know pictures of me typing on here signed, that sort of thing with 21k on them.

Nick Maxwell just said on SEN, that he never played at the SCG ,but they preferred ANZ because of their record , but the surface is a disgrace

he would know he guarded a lot of the wide open spaces on it, probably guarded more space than the security guards there

did you miss round 3 4 and 23?
I was away for round 4 and didn't bother watching replay I assume it must have been wet then. From memory round 3 we smashed adelaide in adelaide. And like I say count round 23 if you want. However i would say at least 10 of our wins this year have been in the wet so the ratio is well and truly in our favor. Granted previous years we have been terrible in the wet but for whatever reason this year has been different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was away for round 4 and didn't bother watching replay I assume it must have been wet then. From memory round 3 we smashed adelaide in adelaide. And like I say count round 23 if you want. However i would say at least 10 of our wins this year have been in the wet so the ratio is well and truly in our favor. Granted previous years we have been terrible in the wet but for whatever reason this year has been different.

round 2 sorry not 3

i think we will be fine regardless of weather too though so i am with you.

Everything's relative as Einstein predicted.

I think if you're standing on a platform and you see a train passing by full of Richmond supporters on their way to Adelaide to get thrashed in their first and last final, for you the realisation that the Tigers are utterly doomed to fail will dawn slightly quicker than it does for anyone sitting on the train. The faster the train goes, the longer it take them to figure out how shite they are relative to you back on the platform. ;)

ps: if this post has further slowed down your week, I apologise. :oops:
It didnt. Made for a nice read on the train home

Jack welcomes Crowley tag.
Good. Jack has been bit further down on form this year and hasnt had a massive impact mid-field wise. However, he has been better up forward. Would love to see Jack vs Crowley when Jack is playing 70% of the time as a forward. Gives Parker more time in the middle

It didnt. Made for a nice read on the train home

Good. Jack has been bit further down on form this year and hasnt had a massive impact mid-field wise. However, he has been better up forward. Would love to see Jack vs Crowley when Jack is playing 70% of the time as a forward. Gives Parker more time in the middle

I doubt Crowley will go to Jack for this reason. Maybe Hannebery.

I doubt Crowley will go to Jack for this reason. Maybe Hannebery.
Other than Mitchell, Bird and to a point, Hannebery, all our mids can play forward. And last time Crowley was on him, Hannebery kicked 4. If i was Horse I would say whoever gets Crowley, goes forward.

you were never going to win thats how
did i say performance? i said disgraceful effort nothing to do with nerves your team gave up by halftime, straight gave up. thats just pissweak.

see this is the s**t that makes freo fans just so unlikeable. Our matches have always been close in recent times, you took us to the cleaners exactly once (by a whooping 25 points seeing you want to talk margins) in a game that even Hawk supporters admit we had big outs and were scraping the barrel and yet you lot carry on like its the greatest achievement in footy and we wouldn't stand a chance against you without buddy (who's a Half forward btw)

reality last 6 matches
Swans 3
Freo 2
drawn 1

Don't get me wrong you're a strong team matches are going be tough, but try beating us twice in a row before you crown yourselves our new collingwood.

Other than Goodes and Mitchell, who else was out for that game?

Don't know if it has been discussed but the weather prediction for Saturday has improved somewhat

70% at 1-5mm though it is expected to rain 5-10mm on Friday

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/nsw/sydney/homebush
Weatherzone don't know whats happening in the next hour. The official site says high chance of showers in the morning. But will check everyday in the lead up, anyhow it is in Sydney so big chance of it being wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back