Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you were the lucky one. You missed the whole dial up era with a ten minute log in and pages that could have been conceptualised, edited and printed before they loaded.

One of the things that makes me feel old is that there is now a whole generation of kids that have no idea what a dial up modem sounded like.

CHRIST I hate that fat never-was...

But harsh mate. He looks great when the bowler floats up a half volley into his hitting zone. Only then, mind you, but then nonetheless!

Wish the grass would stop growing for a little bit

But I'm very tired

pg1

Another interesting Mars pic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm selling a pair of Asics Gel-Lethal Tigreor 7s, size 11(US) if anyone's keen. $100pp.

p401l_0155_0010212766_f_d_primary.jpg

Barely worn, comeback aborted and ultimately abandoned. They are used though, unlike the ones in the pic.

Last edited:
Some of the s**t opposition supporters on the main board say about the state of the Saints club and list is so ******* ridiculously ignorant and stupid that I really struggle to not get angry. :mad:

/rant
You've been fighting the good fight there, mate. Stay strong, laugh at their ignorance and desperate desire for it to still be the 1980s, and carry on.

Some of the s**t opposition supporters on the main board say about the state of the Saints club and list is so ******* ridiculously ignorant and stupid that I really struggle to not get angry. :mad:

/rant
I dunno why you guys put effort into those kinds of threads. Most of the idiots there barely understand football letalone how to properly analyze another team's list after watching them play once.

People just enjoy sitting smug on top of a a bunch of flags won when their zoning was better then everyone else at the time and ignore the last decade of woeful inadequate development and management their own clubs have gone through.

I dunno why you guys put effort into those kinds of threads. Most of the idiots there barely understand football letalone how to properly analyze another team's list after watching them play once.

People just enjoy sitting smug on top of a a bunch of flags won when their zoning was better then everyone else at the time and ignore the last decade of woeful inadequate development and management their own clubs have gone through.

I tell myself they are the ones with problems but really I'm the one that has the problem. :cry:

/rant
The main board is probably the worst board to talk about footy tbh,

Also I have replaced my Hayes man love with a new person

david-de-gea-442849.jpg

ALL HAIL DAVID DE GEA

I tell myself they are the ones with problems but really I'm the one that has the problem. :cry:
To add to this.

Hey mods, would I get a time off if I "technically" call someone else in the main forum a *u**? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back