Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Matt Maguire

HoldenMCaulfield accepts the apology that has been made by Squizzy1970

Media Statement:

Squizzy1970 wishes to clarify issues arising out of the thread regarding Matt Maguire.

An incident in which a post was misconstrued caused an exchange between BF posters.

Squizzy1970 went over to provide instruction to the other poster, during which time there was an exchange of unnecessary comments by both parties.

“It was only after the last post that I reflected fully on the events and my actions,” Squizzy1970 said.

“I apologise to HoldenMCaulfield for comments I made in the heat of the moment, which were wrong and I retract them. I accept that after 4,968 posts I should know better than to respond to incidents like this.”

Due to the fact that HoldenMCaulfield acknowledges his comments to Squizzy1970 were misleading, Squizzy1970 will not be taking action through the moderators regarding his conduct and will be making no further comment on the matter.

* Squizzy1970 does not talk about himself in the third person, and so what if he does! *

Now that that is settled, may I suggest for Kildonan or sainter to move certain of my posts (and possibly others - which is not to be construed as an opinion on the quality of such posts) from this thread to the junk posts thread ?

Media Statement:

Squizzy1970 wishes to clarify issues arising out of the thread regarding Matt Maguire.

An incident in which a post was misconstrued caused an exchange between BF posters.

Squizzy1970 went over to provide instruction to the other poster, during which time there was an exchange of unnecessary comments by both parties.

“It was only after the last post that I reflected fully on the events and my actions,” Squizzy1970 said.

“I apologise to HoldenMCaulfield for comments I made in the heat of the moment, which were wrong and I retract them. I accept that after 4,968 posts I should know better than to respond to incidents like this.”

Due to the fact that HoldenMCaulfield acknowledges his comments to Squizzy1970 were misleading, Squizzy1970 will not be taking action through the moderators regarding his conduct and will be making no further comment on the matter.

* Squizzy1970 does not talk about himself in the third person, and so what if he does! *

Needs more...."I wasn't speaking to HoldenMCaulfield, I was speaking to myself, so let's get that right from the start".

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/mystery-spoon-plunge-on-storm/story-e6frf9if-1225856820616

David Gallop can say tata to a national competition. This is totally going to kill any ounce of interest in NRL here in Melbourne. Shame.

Brian Waldron Fail. But you have to feel for the players and coaches who had no idea.

Ouch. Now I'm even more ambivalent towards Rugby league.
Maybe they need to introduce a new Melburne side, and change that one to the Carlton Storm.

Must be something in those brown paper bags down at Visy Park. Too bad the AFL were to [strike]p[/strike]wussy to hand out a real penalty.

Former chief executive Brian Waldron has been named as the architect of the scam. He is now in charge of the Melbourne Rebels Super 15 team.

Dog.

Hilarious.

Public: "We will meet the challenge!"
Private: "^&%# Waldron #$%^%#@ $%^&% ****** "
Next day: Storm CEO's were fined several thousand dollars for repairs on...

Because that is not a challenge to meet, that is Storm being bent over and effectively being told because a of a few individuals no longer at the club it will be stripped of premierships 3 years after the fact, rodgered good and proper and also told, "show up but you can't win s**t" this year before the NRL zipped up its pants and then decided to defecate in the hallway or something.

Rabble of a league have only got one thing right, and that thing is the ony thing that soccer has so totally wrong in payments to players and integrity of "team" as opposed to "rich owner who buys whole countires" or "key player who feels the need to not wear clothing in public." In order to provide a fair and equitable competition of skill, one must control the money allowed to build and maintain teams. If only the NRL had similat balls in other matters their comp might actually amount to something outside of 2 states.

And I would not at all be surprised if the Rebels undertook an immediate audit.

And I would not at all be surprised if the Rebels undertook an immediate audit.

Can I just say that I pretty much expected Waldron to be sacked? I believe I can. HUZZAH! :thumbsu::cool:

I think the rumour he was alluding to was that Waldron was having an affair with a female member of staff.

I seem to remember that someone left at the time of being accused of that very thing - I just wasn't sure it was Waldron.

I move that we complete an audit of St Kilda supporters this very instant!

The olds are watching ACA and revealed that Tracy bloody Grimshaw is a supposed Saints supporter... I want any association with her to this club torn, shredded and burned!

I think the rumour he was alluding to was that Waldron was having an affair with a female member of staff.

I seem to remember that someone left at the time of being accused of that very thing - I just wasn't sure it was Waldron.

All the rumours were printed in Saturday's Age.

I've got a question. I just turned 18 like 3 weeks ago, and still haven't enrolled to vote. If they call an election tommorow, am i going to get fined or do i get a bit of leeway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CHBench - enrol to vote now - the rolls will close when writs are issued, which will probably be the Monday after Gillard calls the election.

Go to Antony Green's blog for all the good oil on voting.

Re: Sandringham Zebras 2010

Here am i thinking it was ''Stevie Wonder'',a few of the fanboys on here are going to have egg on their faces.:cool:

I'm pretty sure this one - :thumbsu: - is "I'm going to give you the Hopoate"
And this one - :eek: - is the "I've just been Hopoate'd"

Re: Sandringham Zebras 2010

I am sure you would have first''hand'' experience with that type of male to male foreplay.:rolleyes::heart:

u-mad1.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/opinion/hot-pies-to-give-us-all-cold-feet/story-e6frfhqf-1225916099622

Hot Pies to give us all cold feet

Talk about underwhelming. The biggest build-up in the history of election results and there was the freshly anointed PM, Julia Gillard, smiling benignly with the Governor-General and shaking hands passively with Tony Abbott like she'd just won second prize in a chook raffle.

We waited 17 days for this? What an anti-climax. Downright unpalatable.

The only person who seemed chuffed with how it all turned out was independent of the moment Rob Oakeshott, who milked that moment shamelessly.

And even before that we have yet another contest that could leave us with a nasty taste in our mouths. Yes, I'm talking about the footy.
It's 17 days until the grand final. That's right, 17 days. And there is every chance that could end up just as unsatisfying as the events in Canberra this week.

All clubs celebrate a premiership win, but Collingwood crank it up to intolerable levels, and they are unrelenting. They continue the celebration for months, years, knowing the pain they are inflicting on their victims and caring not a jot. It's like the Spanish Inquisition, without the humanity.

So if you think this election result is bad, suck it up. I've got an awful feeling things are about to get a whole lot worse.

In light of Squizzys posted article let me relate something.

A number of months ago I had a dream.

It was GF day and prime Minister Abbott was celebrating a Filth win.

His loss leaves me with a good taste in my mouth that no matter what happens the fears of the article will not eventuate.

Oh, and does anyone else agree Oakeshoot is The brother of Glenn "Pigeon" McGrath?

I think we should all take to calling him Pigeon Oakeshott. :thumbsu:

In light of Squizzys posted article let me relate something.

A number of months ago I had a dream.

It was GF day and prime Minister Abbott was celebrating a Filth win.

His loss leaves me with a good taste in my mouth that no matter what happens the fears of the article will not eventuate.

Oh, and does anyone else agree Oakeshoot is The brother of Glenn "Pigeon" McGrath?

I think we should all take to calling him Pigeon Oakeshott. :thumbsu:

You call that a dream? Dreams are meant to involve supermodels and that kind of s**t - not stuff that would make you wake up in a cold sweat!

****, now I'm thinking of Abbott in red speedos and a Collingwood jumper. Thanks Krus :rolleyes:

I heard our long winded independant referred to as Rob Buckshott, as he shoots off without warning. So true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back