Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

How did it happen if you don't mind me asking ?
Ran into the back of another car who then clipped another car :eek: - the driver of the front car who got clipped said someone down the chain braked suddenly, and I was the unlucky one who couldn't brake in time. Interestingly the car I hit refused to give their details and left once they saw their car was fine.

Needless to say I'll be driving like a Granny tomorrow

Ran into the back of another car who then clipped another car :eek: - the driver of the front car who got clipped said someone down the chain braked suddenly, and I was the unlucky one who couldn't brake in time. Interestingly the car I hit refused to give their details and left once they saw their car was fine.

Needless to say I'll be driving like a Granny tomorrow.

Did they have a valid licence?

I guess since you hit them, it wasn't their fault. Any reason why they didn't or wouldn't give their details. Did they look suspicious?

Only reason I can thing of, they didn't have a licence and giving there details would bring attention to them.

Hope your ok and everything work out well.

Did they have a valid licence?

I guess since you hit them, it wasn't their fault. Any reason why they didn't or wouldn't give their details. Did they look suspicious?

Only reason I can thing of, they didn't have a licence and giving there details would bring attention to them.

Hope your ok and everything work out well.
We suspect he was unlicensed - they did look suspicious, but the police are investigating that.

Besides the damage to my car, everything else worked out fine - one benefit of working for your insurance company is you can call to say you're not coming in and lodge the claim in the same call :D

Two nights i had a horrible dream. The dream was a three way trade between GWS, Adelaide and Port Adelaide.

Port Adelaide got two first round selections
GWS got Bernie Vince
Adelaide got Justin Westhoff and Matthew Westhoff

I am glad i woke up from this insanity...Why the hell would we accept the two Westhoff's?

sucks. same happened to me....scared the living hell outta me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two nights i had a horrible dream. The dream was a three way trade between GWS, Adelaide and Port Adelaide.

Port Adelaide got two first round selections
GWS got Bernie Vince
Adelaide got Justin Westhoff and Matthew Westhoff

I am glad i woke up from this insanity...Why the hell would we accept the two Westhoff's?

I can't see that happening in real life which is good anyway Matthew Westhoff was delisted by port.

My last 2 cars have had ABS but before that I hated city driving cause if the car in front had ABS i needed to be about 30 meters back to avoid being in the wrong if they panicked and people do panick and especialy when they rely on there gps...

I hope the guy who wasnt fussed is ok , sometimes life leads us to run the gauntlet of this worlds rules and people who don't concentrate while driving, although legal and maybe they shouldn't be be, bring untold harm to others..

i always thought that being inapropriate does not excuse ignorance, but when both parties are its hard to work out the villian...

Can someone answer this question - what is the difference between a Texas Tbone and an ordinary Tbone and why is it called that?

Dirty Bird avatar #1)
dirtybird-logo-150x150.png

I went with the name and it was all that was available at the time.
Probably my most hated one.

Dirty Bird avatar #2)
Dirty_Bird.jpg

After a year I felt I needed a harder looking edge in my fantasy teams. Found this, and easily my favourite.

Dirty Bird avatar #3)
69651.png

I reached 2012 (2 years after 2010) and I needed to enter the world of colour. Not as good as #2, but better than #1

Dirty Bird avatar #4)
design-dirty-bird-other-design-tasks-99designs_10254795_largecrop

Probably my 2nd favourite, not as good as #2, but I entered the world of colour in #3, and I'm not going back.

I'd have to rate them 2 >>>>>> 4 >>> 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1
What do others think?

Ps - I have #5 in place, but it'll come out when I feel the time is right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back