Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

for all the CFS guys here, keep safe and God bless

for all the people getting in the way, i hope your house is next. ******* sightseeing plane? tourists? if you can't help get the * out of the way and let those who can, do it. idiots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So here's the latest map of the fire. A total fire perimeter burnt of 125 kilometres... Just let that sink in.
10537817_891706550862223_7195693939317352876_n.jpg

Which trucks have the CFS lost I have heard about 3 are gone ?
Haven't heard to be honest. Not good though, not good at all.

We put so much care and pride into our truck. I'd be shattered if we lost it.

Also, reppin' the Crows at the fire tonight. Packed three powerades: red, yellow, and blue :p

Just found out I'll be crewing a truck from 11pm tonight until 11am tomorrow. Even though I've been doing this for years, I can't help but be scared/nervous.
You have nothing but my respect and admiration

TTG boarding kennels and cattery hit. Cattery gone, only around 40 dogs saved. :cry:

Just found out I'll be crewing a truck from 11pm tonight until 11am tomorrow. Even though I've been doing this for years, I can't help but be scared/nervous.

Stay safe mate. God speed.

Am about to lose faith in humanity here

CFS receiving enquiries from public regarding someone doorknocking in northern suburbs collecting cash donations. The SA CFS does not doorknock for cash donations. Please report to SAPOL if you are approached.

Am about to lose faith in humanity here
First the sightseeing plane, then the idiots driving out to get a look at the fires and now these campaigners...

Can the CFS soak these people in water and start dropping them out of planes onto the fires?

CFS receiving enquiries from public regarding someone doorknocking in northern suburbs collecting cash donations. The SA CFS does not doorknock for cash donations. Please report to SAPOL if you are approached once you've finished kicking the s**t out of them

EFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back