Media Ratpack Productions: Rolling All-SFA Team - Season 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies for not posting round 11's Rolling SFA, but my router has been acting up, then it "died" so I replaced it only to find it was a line issue which took several days to rectify - I have the shakes from a lack of Internet!!!) What I'll do is post round 11's Rolling SFA today, and Friday I'll post round 12's so this thread is back on track...

Let's revisit the round 10 team...

View attachment 80462
Back - Warriors Frankston Rover retains his place with Hawks bombersno1 pushing RookieListed aside, Hawks Matt121 nudging @a tired and broken Son of God to obscurity, and Wonders SuperSub17 retaining his place as an emergency.

Half-Back - the Dragons Jatz retains his spot with El Dubya making way for the Alberton Swamprats Marto_ whilst Lileasy steps aside as the Wonders Marklar_33 pushes his way into the squad. The Warriors Reginald Perrin remains as emergency.

Centre - the Bombers Shermanator and Wonders SSwans2011 show their class by retaining their places. Easty makes way for Hawks Rendered Unsafe and Dragons Andonis1997 steals the emergency place from Bigeasy

Half-Forward - NO CHANGES -WooHoo!!!! The Hawks WaLkEr_ThE_StAr Bombers I bleed Blue and Warriors Norm Landrover all retain their places in the side with Hawks Ashton Agar also retaining his place as emergency.

Forward - The Demon's cooney too good in showing his class to be the only forward to retain his position. Hawk's Tarkyn_24 also showing his class by pushing Fred aside and earning a promotion from emergency to be a starting player. A welcome return to Bombers Bengwatkins as he shoves invinciBlues to the curb, and Furies Uncle_Leo slots into the emergency position.

Ruck/Rover - Shallow from the Wonders has retained his spot as ruck. Royals NathanMJ_WB54 pushed to the Interchange by Dragons chefmeister Warriors recently unretired BoshtrichBurger pushing the Furies Wacky Tiger to emergency.

Interchange - Warriors BigJoeD shoved Wise Guy Sam aside and Royals NathanMJ_WB54 pushes fitzroybulldog into obscurity...

Currently, there are 8 out of the 12 SFA teams represented in the squad.

View attachment 80463

kg-are-you-serious.gif

Hmmmmm do the Gumbies games get taken into consideration?

2nd top 8 wins and still no representative......or are we that bloody even across the board that we do not have a standout?

Last edited:
kg-are-you-serious.gif

Hmmmmm do the Gumbies games get taken into consideration?

2nd top 8 wins and still no representative......or are we that bloody even across the board that we do not have a standout?

Yes, yes they do. In answer to your question, yes, your players are generally even across the board - consistency wins premierships ;)

If you must know, the Gumby players closest to making a spot (based on a minimum of 2 games in the position, players MUST have played in that position in the last round to be selected for it (the info below includes players who have changed position so is not 100% accurate but is damn freakin' close)) are as follows:
R/RR --> 23rd & 24th
Fwd ---> 19th &20th
HFwd -> 21st & 27th
C ------> 27th & 34th
HB ----> 25th & 32nd
B ------> 8th & 39th

...and we're back

This week's rolling SFA sees a mere 10 changes in the line up, AND, for the first time this season, every club is represented.
Firstly, let's reflect on the round 11 team...

Edition_13.jpg
Firstly, let's look at the backline...

Backline - Frankston Rover and Matt121 both retain their place with SuperSub17 forcing his way off emergency to the starting line up at the expense of bombersno1 . KeyserSoze making his way to emergency.

Half Back - Both Marto_ and Marklar_33 retain their place with saintkildaman forcing his way into the side at the expense of Jatz . Reginald Perrin retains his place as emergency.

Centre - Shermanator and SSwans2011 both keep their place with Andonis1997 forcing his way off emergency and shoving Rendered Unsafe to emergency.

Half Forward - I bleed Blue and WaLkEr_ThE_StAr both retain their spot with Bucketss pushing Norm Landrover into obscurity and Ashton Agar making room for Big Stiff as emergency.

Forward - NO CHANGE ---> Bengwatkins cooney and Tarkyn_24 all retain their place with boncer34 pushing Uncle_Leo assunder for the emergency position

Ruck/RR - Shallow retains his place as Ruck backed up by Noobz0r on the pine. flaps forcing his way into the squad at the expense of chefmeister and Wacky Tiger forcing his way off the emergency and into the squad to the embarrassment of BoshtrichBurger fitzroybulldog waiting in the wings for a run.

Interchange - Noobz0r takes over from BigJoeD and NathanMJ_WB54 retains his place.

Edition_14.jpg

4 Hawks - Matt121 Rendered Unsafe WaLkEr_ThE_StAr Tarkyn_24
4 Wonders - SuperSub17 Marklar_33 SSwans2011 Shallow
3 Bandits - Shermanator I bleed Blue Bengwatkins
2 Bears - KeyserSoze saintkildaman
2 Warriors - Frankston Rover Reginald Perrin
2 Swamprats - Marto_ Noobz0r
2 Dragons - Andonis1997 boncer34
2 Demons - Big Stiff cooney
2 Furies - flaps Wacky Tiger
1 Roys - fitzroybulldog
1 Royals - NathanMJ_WB54
1 Gumbies - Bucketss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* off MoOP, I'm the greatest full forward that Las Vegas has ever seen and I still don't make the side?

You ought to get ****ed I reckon.....

Hmmm let's see, you've played :
Half Back - 1
Centre - 8
Rover - 6
I can see where you're coming from:rolleyes:

Yeah, I reckon I should get picked too :D
Still a better FF than Juggs was :p

...and we're back again. As we enter the latter half of the season, players are vying for places in the coveted Rolling SFA Squad. This week sees 12 changes to the squad. Last week's team looked thus...

Edition_14.jpg
Back - bombersno1 replaces SuperSub17 , Janus kicks Frankston Rover to the curb , Matt121 shows his class and retains his place whilst Abraham Nuscrack replaces KeyserSoze as emergency.

Half Back - Grockadoc replaces saintkildaman , BlueMaster1 muscles Marklar_33 out of his spot, whilst the magnificent Marto_ proves his quality by keeping his spot, as does Reginald Perrin on the emergency list

Centre - Shermanator and SSwans2011 both showing their class and retain their places, Bigeasy pushes Andonis1997 to the emergency who replaces Rendered Unsafe

Half Forward - I bleed Blue and WaLkEr_ThE_StAr both proving too strong to be ousted from their spots. Big Stiff forcing his way from emergency to a starting position at the expense of Bucketss and HARPSichord calmly working his way into emergency

Forward - Bengwatkins and cooney both retain their places with Uncle_Leo shoving Tarkyn_24 aside and boncer34 maintaining his place as emergency

Ruck/Rover - Both Shallow and Wacky Tiger retain their places with NathanMJ_WB54 forcing his way from the Interchange to a starting line up, and lanky_wes taking emergency

Interchange - BigJoeD slips into the interchange at the expense of Noobz0r and fitzroybulldog fills the void left by NathanMJ_WB54

Edition_15.jpg

Clubs Represented:

4 - Bandits
4 - Dragons
3 - Swamprats
3 - Furies
3 - Demons
3 - Hawks
2 - Wonders
2 - Warriors
1 - Roy
1 - Royal
0 - Gumbies
0 - Bears

I forced my way into the starting lineup this week? MoOP, when I ambushed you at your car with a sack of doorknobs, I just wanted to stay in the squad. Anybody invested enough to check the stats will know something's up :confused:

I forced my way into the starting lineup this week? MoOP, when I ambushed you at your car with a sack of doorknobs, I just wanted to stay in the squad. Anybody invested enough to check the stats will know something's up :confused:
You were on the interchange which isn't really a starting position....more of a resting position really. :)

You were on the interchange which isn't really a starting position....more of a resting position really. :)
Rotations these days are vital MoOP ;)

Ok, a little while back someone requested details as to how many players from each team has made the squad, so, for those wanting to know how your team is faring regarding selected players thus far into the season, read on...

Swamprats - 8 players selected, 15 selections - MannumPower (3), Marto_ (3), Macca19 (2), Schulzenfest (2), Noobz0r (2), Janus (1), I_Dont_Care (1), RossFC (1)

Bears - 10 players selected, 31 selections - Juggalo Balla (9), Brown Bottle (7), DemonJim (6), GreatBradScott (2), ioppolo (2) The Half Back (1), Dingster (1), saintkildaman (1), Big Cox 88 (1), kane249 (1)

Bandits - 8 players selected, 38 selections - Shermanator (9), I bleed Blue (9), ThePuppetMaster (8), dougthelegend (4), beez (3), Bengwatkins (3), Bigeasy (1), Lileasy (1)

Demons - 7 players selected, 30 selections - cooney (13), HawkPatrol (6), lanky_wes (4), Modbury_Hawk_12 (3), Rhodesy_Blues (2), Big Stiff (1), Headless (1)

Dragons - 9 players selected, 32 selections - boncer34 (8), Andonis1997 (6), Danoz (4), chefmeister (4), jenny61_99 (4), Jatz (2), DangerSloane (2), The Filth Wizard (1), BlueMaster1 (1)

Furies - 9 players selected, 28 selections - Grockadoc (10), Wacky Tiger (6), Truetiger (4), tigland (2), CaptainBlood17 (2), telsor (1), Uncle_Leo (1), flaps (1), EagleOz (1)

Gumbies - 4 players selected, 7 selections - Fizzler (3), Hawthorn United (2), apollo_creed (1), Bucketss (1)

Hawks - 9 players selected, 22 selections - Matt121 (4), WaLkEr_ThE_StAr (4), bombersno1 (4), Tarkyn_24 (3), Ashton Agar (3), Atley (1), GutsyBug (1), Rendered Unsafe (1), Pie in the Sky (1)

Royals - 10 players selected, 26 selections - NathanMJ_WB54 (7), COHL (5), Easty (4), okeydoke7 (3), Dirty Bird (2), timtamWB (1), Marlowe (1), Wise Guy Sam (1), Son of God (1), Tommycash (1)

Roys - 6 players selected, 18 selections - fitzroybulldog (7), royboy2 (6), Fred (2), Mobbenfuhrer (1), northmelbournefc (1), brettman135 (1)

Warriors - 10 players selected, 19 selections - alex_is_on_fire (3), Stronzo (3), Frankston Rover (3), BigJoeD (2), Norm Landrover (2), invinciBlues (2), Brucie Buffer (1), El Dubya (1), BoshtrichBurger (1), Aussie Rocker (1)

Wonders - 7 players selected, 34 selections - Shallow (13), SSwans2011 (12), Marklar_33 (3), SuperSub17 (2), RookieListed (2), jjsmitty8 (1), Speck (1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back