Media Ratpack Productions: Rolling All-SFA Team - Season 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Really good concept The Jet. If you keep this up it will be TOTY as someone said earlier.

Would be a great to see a team of the week as well as the rolling team, if not too much effort.

did you look at Marlowe and his stats for last season, if it wasn't for his hit-outs you would swear he was a midfileder

Here's a secret: I'm only 5'10 and I wear stilts for ruck contests.

Quite a few teams play with multiple bigs, naming two or three legitimate ruckman around the ground won't harm anything. One at forward pocket, one in the back pocket and/or one on the bench. If they're the best players that week they should get in

127th actually ;):p
Appreciate it when I move to the midfield it will be fine I will come back with a vengeance.

But is there an emergency thing or did I miss it?

Appreciate it when I move to the midfield it will be fine I will come back with a vengeance.

But is there an emergency thing or did I miss it?
S'allright, you're still in front of me :oops:

Actually no, but good point, will include from next round on. :thumbsu:

Really good concept The Jet. If you keep this up it will be TOTY as someone said earlier.

Would be a great to see a team of the week as well as the rolling team, if not too much effort.

Like the idea, probably wouldn't be too much extra work as we're looking at round by round stats anyway...would be based solely on each week's performance though...will float it with TJ...

S'allright, you're still in front of me :oops:

Actually no, but good point, will include from next round on. :thumbsu:

Like the idea, probably wouldn't be too much extra work as we're looking at round by round stats anyway...would be based solely on each week's performance though...will float it with TJ...
I'm a thinking man.

It will just stop this questions of 'how close am I?" "Why aren't I there?" etc etc.

Limit it to 5 or 6 maybe

Here's a secret: I'm only 5'10 and I wear stilts for ruck contests.

Quite a few teams play with multiple bigs, naming two or three legitimate ruckman around the ground won't harm anything. One at forward pocket, one in the back pocket and/or one on the bench. If they're the best players that week they should get in
you just blew my mental image of you have a svelte figure with sexy long legs

Player of the week I will go with. Maybe also player of the month.

Week 1 was The Filth Wizard.

MoOP we should like totally do this. Player of the week and Month and season ...

Api5_Cj1402805825.jpg

We're changing things around a bit. Expect Edition 2 of the Rolling All-SFA lineup to be posted around 8pm tomorrow night (Melbourne time)

Hopefully from this lineup, things will be far more settled. We've listened to the feedback and touched things up a bit to make it better.

We hope you enjoy the upcoming 2nd edition of the lineup.

No Emergencies, the SFA sim doesn't use emergencies. But from now on I will also add in a list of players on the cusp of selection. Obviously those who are OUT of the lineup that I will post today will be on the cusp.

Early information shows there are TEN changes between last weeks lineup and the 1 I am going to post later.

Who is in and who will they replace? That is the million dollar question.

Enjoy the speculation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10425636_288923937935591_74287988_n.jpg

Presents

EQR4jb1401498085.jpg

Edition 2!

Brought to you by MoOP and The Jet

And here we go ...

BEFORE
Edition_1.jpg

AFTER
Edition_2.jpg

INS.jpg
COHL ioppolo SSwans2011 chefmeister Ashton Agar
boncer34 HawkPatrol Andonis1997 EagleOz and okeydoke7

OUTS.jpg
Headless telsor The Half Back Danoz GreatBradScott
cooney Shallow The Filth Wizard tigland and Dirty Bird

Now for a new part of this exciting idea ...

On_The_Cusp.jpg

beez fitzroybulldog Headless telsor The Half Back
Danoz GreatBradScott cooney Shallow The Filth Wizard tigland and Dirty Bird

Congratulations to the new captain of the Rolling All-SFA lineup ...

BNhapm1402884004.jpg

Well done okeydoke7, keep up the great work!

Until next week, enjoy!

And yes, I know it's 4 hours early. Circumstances changed of todays plans so had more time than I originally had. So I decided (after speaking with MoOP) to post it earlier.

Would be good if you added in the new players with a different font colour.

That was the plan, but when I realised I buggered it up, I had already used blue with 2 new players and decided to just continue.

It'll be done from next edition.

Thank you for your feedback.

11 clubs represented

Royals 2, Swamprats 3, Furies 3, Bombers 2, Gumbies 1, L.V Bears 4
Wonders 1, Dragons 3, Hawks 1, Demons 1 & Roys 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back