RDFL Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you rate him?

I don't think he has the skill or discipline for the VFL. Looked to have a whole lot of potential when he was playing under 18's/seniors at Wallan then the move to broadford says the rest I think. That's my opinion what's yours slyone?

Why don't you rate him?
Hay mate how you travelling best attacking full back in the rdfl no forward enjoys playing on him hasn't had many goals scored on him tuff discipline leader and plays for the team could he make vfl yep but perhaps not as a full back .......

I don't think he has the skill or discipline for the VFL. Looked to have a whole lot of potential when he was playing under 18's/seniors at Wallan then the move to broadford says the rest I think. That's my opinion what's yours slyone?
That's your opinion & your entitled to it, i haven't seen him play since he was 16, i was informed that he was one of the best backman in the comp & if he was interested i would get him an invite to preseason training at Coburg but as i said i haven't seen him play for years, as a 16 year old he showed alot of talent & was a good kid

That's your opinion & your entitled to it, i haven't seen him play since he was 16, i was informed that he was one of the best backman in the comp & if he was interested i would get him an invite to preseason training at Coburg but as i said i haven't seen him play for years, as a 16 year old he showed alot of talent & was a good kid

that's real nice of you hopefully he takes up your offer and has a real crack at it and proves me wrong!

that's real nice of you hopefully he takes up your offer and has a real crack at it and proves me wrong!
There's nothing better when your a coach to see young men like Jake Lever, Nathan Blair & Adam Saad playing VFL & AFL, all boys winning individual awards this year! Although they are all team orientated, it is always a great honor to win an award at this level.

So you're saying he doesn't have the skill or discipline because he moved up to Broadford from wallan or are you saying the kid has gone backwards in his football since his move
Do yourself a favour ask the best forwards in the comp that he has the job on each week how tough he is to play on
Wether they are big or small he normally wins the battle
I'm pretty sure he just played in the preliminary final
He was also one of our most consistent players during the home and away and the same during our finals campaign
Could he make vfl you ask !!
There are worse players running around down there than Reece

Oh and by the way
How the kid never made the team of the year beats me as he is by far the best full back in the comp by a mile
Or even asked to inter league is a pitty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and by the way
How the kid never made the team of the year beats me as he is by far the best full back in the comp by a mile
Or even asked to inter league is a pitty
Yes i thought the comments were disrespectful to the BFC the culture of the BFC, the coaches & Reece, very easy for some to take pot shots from behind a PC, well done this year Skip, i thought the entire BFNC should be congratulated & if the club goes on & recruits well & has success, then the same sought of trolls will accuse you of buying a Premiership, good luck for next year!

Yes i thought the comments were disrespectful to the BFC the culture of the BFC, the coaches & Reece, very easy for some to take pot shots from behind a PC, well done this year Skip, i thought the entire BFNC should be congratulated & if the club goes on & recruits well & has success, then the same sought of trolls will accuse you of buying a Premiership, good luck for next year!
Thanks Peddo
It's taken a while but I think we are on the right track now
A lot of hard work by some very loyal people
I think we surprised a few this year
Some say we had an easy draw but then again its lucky for some of the other top 6 teams we didn't play them twice

Yeah don't think so skip u just scrapped thru
Terry I believe you suffer with NEOLOGASM also
Terry there is a big chance you don't like me but one thing I can say is that I don't give a s**t a bit like I guarantee you pedo and skip and many others don't give a s**t about the dribble you put on this sight have a crap day mr Wong .......
By the way we beat the minor premiers and the week prior the side that beat the premiers twice guess that was all luck 88888888888

As far as I am aware Keaton the only side that beat the minor premiers twice was diggers rest and Broadford did not beat them? But believe Broadford mad some big inroads with recruiting already, same with macedon, rupo and diggers clubs getting active already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back